Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I woke up late, and they're already sold out of the black Wonton Soup shirt in L and XL 
tired.gif
.  Y'all think they'll restock, or should I cop the turquoise?
Also, should I get L or XL?  I'm 6'2" 200 lbs.

I really wanted to cop a tee but $34 plus tax and shipping, I'm good.
BG knows exactly what he is doing by calling his next album I'm gay. Dude has everyone buzzing about it already
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

I woke up late, and they're already sold out of the black Wonton Soup shirt in L and XL 
tired.gif
The Hundreds doesn't restock. Try your luck on the reseller's market over at ISS but be prepared to cough up way more than retail.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

tired.gif
The Hundreds doesn't restock. Try your luck on the reseller's market over at ISS but be prepared to cough up way more than retail.
*Mike Singletary voice* Can't do it.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by TonyReali

All you guys in here are lame and I seriously question your intelligence after hearing Lil B.

THIS.

Wait wait wait, aren't you the kid who's been runnin around the music forum trying to promo your own music?

Yeah, you're lame af. Don't ever rap again bro
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lupe Fiasco, Matt & Kim, Lil B Performing at MTV O Awards[/h1]
Lil B, Lupe Fiasco, Matt & Kim, Mumford & Sons with Edward Sharpe and Old Crow Medicine Show and Foster the People will perform at MTV's inaugural O Music Awards on April 28 in Las Vegas, Nev., and other cities.

Link

[h2]http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/li...ing-collaboration-b-talks-im-gay-album-title/[/h2]
[h2]Lil B & Just Blaze Confirm Upcoming Collaboration; B Talks I’m Gay Album Title[/h2]Posted by Mikey Fresh under quotes
No Comments 

After announcing during his Coachella performance that his next album would be titled I’m Gay, everyone from Rap giants to GLAAD took notice. Yesterday, he phoned into Invasion Radio with DJ Green Lantern and Boss Lady to discuss his choice of title. Just Blaze also called to lend his support to the young rapper and confirm their future plans to collaborate.

Lil B x Just Blaze on Invasion Radio

B doesn’t fully give a reason for his choice of title, but says this album will change the world. He hopes to have Just Blaze produce the first single to the project.

Link W/ Audio

Coachella performance looked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by TonyReali

All you guys in here are lame and I seriously question your intelligence after hearing Lil B.

THIS.

Wait wait wait, aren't you the kid who's been runnin around the music forum trying to promo your own music?

Yeah, you're lame af. Don't ever rap again bro
laugh.gif
ETHER

MTV Shows

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Lil B Album Title Causing Death Threats[/h2]Thursday, April 21 2011 8:28 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus

Ever since Lil B announced that he was naming his album I’m Gay, he’s been the topic of every barbershop and beauty salon. And in an interview with MTV, he says that’s he received death threats over the controversial title.
“People been hitting me up like, ‘I’m gonna bash your head in,’ ‘you f—-t,’ ‘I’m gonna kill you,’ I’m not gonna stop and I’m not scared of anybody on earth. That’s why I [titled the album I'm Gay] and nobody gonna stop me.â€

“People been hitting me up like, ‘I’m gonna bash your head in,’ ‘you f—-t,’ ‘I’m gonna kill you,’ I’m not gonna stop and I’m not scared of anybody on earth. That’s why I [titled the album I'm Gay] and nobody gonna stop me.â€

Back
Top Bottom