Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Lil B "The Gay Album"......... dolphins are gonna jump through rainbows and explode. Lightning bolts are gonna shoot out of Unicorn %!+*+, when it drops." It's ok to be gay, if you want to make jesus cry" greg geraldo. Rip.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]5 Reasons Lil B Is Worth A $10 Million Investment[/h2]
Submitted by Scav on April 23, 2011 – 10:52 am3 Comments
Share208
If you think Lil B is going away anytime soon, you’d better think again. Despite the fact that Odd Future seems to be all anyone wants to talk about lately, the Bay Area rapper might just be rap’s most important free agent right now. After announcing that he plans on naming his next album, I’m Gay, at Coachella last week, he’s taken his popularity to another level this week—and even gone as far as telling New York Magazine that it’ll take (get this!) $10 million for a label to get him to put his signature on the dotted line and officially make him a signed artist.

Yeah, yeah—we hear the grumbling out there already. Ten million dollars?! That’s a whole lot of green for an artist that’s yet to really catch his big break as far as national radio spins and mainstream popularity goes. 50 Cent only got a tenth of that when he signed! But we say: If you work at a label right now and you want to impress the hell out of your boss, you need to find a way to get Lil B on your team. And it really doesn’t have anything to do with the music he’s putting out right now, either. To show you what we mean, we put together a list of the five reasons Lil B is worth a big investment. Get your checkbooks out and let’s get to work…

1. Lil B has a faithful following that reminds us a whole lot of another young, up-and-coming MC who just blew the eff up.

Does the name Wiz Khalifa ring a bell? Uh, yeah. Of course it does. A few years ago, Wiz was Lil B. Not that they make similar types of music or anything, but he was Lil B in that he had a whole legion of loyal fans who downloaded every song he put out, hit Mediafire to cop every mixtape, and paid for his first official album when it dropped. His shows were crazy packed for an unsigned artist and there was a buzz behind him that let you know that he was just bound to blow up eventually. That’s Lil B right now. If all these people out there love him already, just imagine what he could do with a few marketing dollars from a major label.

2. He comes with a diesel catalogue that would make for a nice “Introduction to Lil B

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Wonder what happened wit them..

Last time I checked she was signed to DJ Woogie and did that video wit $oulja & Taco. Kinda thought they was too busy to do work together, but it seem like she was goin through but I think B gon apologize or something. SMH Like A Martain and Ima +!% are some his best vids.  

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Wonder what happened wit them..

Last time I checked she was signed to DJ Woogie and did that video wit $oulja & Taco. Kinda thought they was too busy to do work together, but it seem like she was goin through but I think B gon apologize or something. SMH Like A Martain and Ima +!% are some his best vids.  

Who knows what's goin on..I do know that Kreayshawn 's twin sister was dating Young L, but they're not together anymore so I dunno, could be some bad blood there. If what she said is true (which I hope it's not), then that makes me kind of sad because the Like A Martian video really did help his career blow up a little bit. Hope everything works out for the best for all of them though. Although I could see how people would say that her and her friend are using these rapper's fame to put them selves on, I just saw Kreayshawn's friend V-Nasty on a freestyle video with Andy Milonakis on YouTube
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom