Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But dude was at the release party takin' pics with B
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Exactly....I could see the salt coming out this dude mouth the whole time he was talking
pics???
nerd.gif
I dont have any pics but maybe there's some online somewhere.. I was there though, seen it with my own 2 eyes
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

why everybody so butt hurt?? mention the words "lil b" around any hip hop fan and they will proceed to tell us why they are mad

I read that B wasnt messing wit Kreayshawn anymore because she supposedly had something to do with him getting punched by that dude

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

I read that B wasnt messing wit Kreayshawn anymore because she supposedly had something to do with him getting punched by that dude

link?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if true
Knew Lil B was not cool with her ever since he got punched, he completely stopped mentioning her anywhere and on twitter. She and a bunch of people he knows were there, I guess he felt they knew or did nothing.

0:22 you can see her. 

Supposedly after the pack left she was there and knew these dudes and basically was the one who invited them to the video shoot

Just got back from the concert. OH MY GOD BASED GOD.

As soon as he came out to Charlie Sheen it was over. I was dead in the front with the squad. He pulled me on stage and showed love. We cooked it up for a minute until punk +$% security pushed me back in. Once he finished I just hopped on stage and he told me he loved me, and I just chilled with him as he talked about some real based stuff. He was taking mad pictures. After he was done he just hopped off stage and started signing autographs and taking pictures. I stayed for an extra 45 minutes just to chill and left. He was STILL there as I was leaving. Some real #BASED motivational stuff right there. THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Just got back from the concert. OH MY GOD BASED GOD.

As soon as he came out to Charlie Sheen it was over. I was dead in the front with the squad. He pulled me on stage and showed love. We cooked it up for a minute until punk +$% security pushed me back in. Once he finished I just hopped on stage and he told me he loved me, and I just chilled with him as he talked about some real based stuff. He was taking mad pictures. After he was done he just hopped off stage and started signing autographs and taking pictures. I stayed for an extra 45 minutes just to chill and left. He was STILL there as I was leaving. Some real #BASED motivational stuff right there. THANK YOU BASED GOD.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats whats up...pics? vids

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

link?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if true
Knew Lil B was not cool with her ever since he got punched, he completely stopped mentioning her anywhere and on twitter. She and a bunch of people he knows were there, I guess he felt they knew or did nothing.

0:22 you can see her. 

Supposedly after the pack left she was there and knew these dudes and basically was the one who invited them to the video shoot

Wow didn't even notice her the first time I seen the vidBut she probably didn't know it would end up like that, I don't think she'd really try to set B up.

TBH with you, I was skeptical about dude, but after I saw him at Coachella I'm convinced. Dude puts on a great show and genuinely loves what he does. He gets no hate from me.

THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Lil B might as well move to NYC cuz lord knows they need a musical savior. LOL. this performance is good money. I'd take his songs for right now. I'd prolly attend one his concerts in the near future. whos knows.

Originally Posted by pastellove88

Originally Posted by dgk3188

smh at this dude
pimp.gif
He went in on some based type Freestyle He jock lil b swagg
laugh.gif

this joint was ight. i havent caught the Lil B jock but i guess so. Lil B got this LOL... Mysonne ripped tho.
I'll watch when I get home .. I hate seeing rappers I like going @ other rappers I like ...

Remember before son went in "It's Mysonne / Lefty / Gun up in my right palm / poppin ninjas in they sleep so they die calm"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom