Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I finally checked out his music and "we can go down" is dope as shizzy....how late am I with that song though? Is it too late to bump it? I see that it came out in 09' but have never heard it anywhere, maybe it's because I'm from Ohio
laugh.gif
, I might be the only person in Ohio that is #based
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I finally checked out his music and "we can go down" is dope as shizzy....how late am I with that song though? Is it too late to bump it? I see that it came out in 09' but have never heard it anywhere, maybe it's because I'm from Ohio
laugh.gif
, I might be the only person in Ohio that is #based
pimp.gif
#based is timeless. Continue to bump

anybody got "we can go down" in CDQ? just downloaded 6 kiss mixtape but it wasn't on there...probably because it's old as %%@$ lol

Yo was the format for the songs on "I'm Thraxx" in m4a for ya'll too? If so what did ya'll use to convert it to mp3?

Or if anybody has it in mp3 form already you can just shoot it to me
nerd.gif

i just went through half of this thread and i think i like what son may be about... still haven't given him a listen though

laugh.gif

i thought yall were really in a cult or something for a while but after my research i understand the metaphor(?) and i think i dig

waking up to a another #based day....
my alarm clock now plays a random based song to wake me up.

Starting the day Based
pimp.gif

Woke up to LIL B - Thats right.. every day is great when you give out that positive based energy..

Back
Top Bottom