Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Holy ##+!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

But damn Basedgod
tired.gif

!@+* on my %!#@ cause I got knocked the #*!! out.

Man them $+%@@% pie for hitting BasedGod like that.
Sweater in the summer wearing %$* $%*%*.

My $%*%* B got suckered tho, then $%*%* ran, #%%!% made $+%@@%.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn.
laugh.gif
So what does this do for the movement? I don't like Lil Bee but that's a coward move. Took him 3 times after a sucker punch to knock him out and dude was probably throwed out of his mind. If you were a man you square up with dude. But he has on a pink v neck sweater so clearly he's not one. I can't even hear the audio why did he do that #%*?

what this do?????? ima maing a new lil e video and imma ask for a group effort of all based fans and imma find dudes address,first n last name,social security and his lil sisters 2nd and 3rd period class ........#BASED

You could tell that the kid that snuck B ain't about it. I feel sorry for the "attention" he's about to get.

OMG THIS IS A TRAGEDY. YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND!!! WE WILL ALL DIE!!! LIL B MAY NOT HAVE MERCY ON US. PLEASE BASED GOD, PLEASE!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! 2012 IS REAL!!

Originally Posted by AMafia

OMG THIS IS A TRAGEDY. YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND!!! WE WILL ALL DIE!!! LIL B MAY NOT HAVE MERCY ON US. PLEASE BASED GOD, PLEASE!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! 2012 IS REAL!!

My dude is wylinnn 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I'm one minute into that video and I'm so lost about what he is talking about haha.

On a serious note them dudes f'd up . they got they face all on youtube . dudes like lil b have cult followings ....like cartune said bricksquad/sod got goons on deck and its only a matter of time before they find dudes address and what not smh

Sad to see dumb n_'s and haters still do this kind of thing. It's 2010 son... this might turn to be like the Joey Jihad situation...

Funny thing is, now that this happened more people know Lil B & for taking a couple of punches to the face, he's about to get more money from it.
& that new Lil B & Cudi song is reeeeeal nice.

Back
Top Bottom