Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Sad to see dumb n_'s and haters still do this kind of thing. It's 2010 son... this might turn to be like the Joey Jihad situation...

Funny thing is, now that this happened more people know Lil B & for taking a couple of punches to the face, he's about to get more money from it.
& that new Lil B & Cudi song is reeeeeal nice.

QFT
smh.gif
@ the ****ery going on. I'm surprised y'all even know these clowns cuz i have never heard of these cats but then again i don't keep up with mainstream garbage anymore

Dude is a clown son....

If he didn't mean to do that #%@@ to Lil B, then why even put it on Youtube?

I think son thought he was gonna get mad love for snuffin Lil B... but then when he sees no one approving of that %*# #%@@, he makes an "apology" video to cover his %#*. smh

Was he the one who put it on youtube tho? Cause I was gonna ask that the other day. Whoever posted up didn't roll with Nico cause he didn't dip when they dip. But it couldn't be a friend of B cause then why put it up? I wonder who it was. If it was him then yeah certified clown. If it wasn't then it's just a dumb young _ who got caught in the moment.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That apology seems very genuine and #based. I'm sure the Based God will accept it. But damn dude is still in HS
smh.gif

NAW ......TRUST ,somebody scared the !#!$ outta him , b gave him the interview and the freestyle and this bamma walked RIGHT OUT after he sucker punched B it was a CLEAR set up you can even hear lil b say "its all about bein positive"

IMSOTRILLA
8 minutes ago
too late for that %+$% %%*% 100 goons on your head 200 goons your head, dont come to miami FIRE FIRE FIRE , %+$% ##@%% bricksquad on your head 1017 on ur head berkley on your head!!!!

"Eggzooburrant?"

"tattoooos for the biiiitcheezzz"

"Centipedes could suuuuck my !$#%"

"Motocycle so these girls can suck meeeee"

lmao
roll.gif
how can you dislike this guy?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why do people keep coming in here on some rain on _'s parade type #$!%. !%$# outta here.

Ya'll was the type of _'s in school to watch dudes sqaud up and start hatin cause you wasn't a part of it.

"I ain't really wanna be a power ranger anyway" type _'s

Probably my favorite reply from this thread btw.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

WHAT THE %$@$.?
what the hell!!!!!
indifferent.gif

and dude never gives Lil B any credit...
SMFH Lil B needs to distance himself from SB asap...
its a damn shame
tired.gif

SMH @ this .... I didnt even know who Lil B was before wacthin the video of him being "sucker punched", cause he didnt get duffed out .. he got set up ...

Now I'm a fan even though I never really listened to his music.  As dumb as that might sound, I really support positivity in the young black community and dude said simply "keep it all positive". 

It actually hurts me to see the level of ignorance taken by some of our young ones coming up! 

If anyone has any good "BaseGOD" music ,, please put me on ASAP ..

Didn't the dudes from The Pack use to get jumped all the time around when they dropped Vans?

Lil B should be use to this foolishness.

Anybody re up that vid of dudes response?

Edit: nvm peeped it on WSHH

Dude has an ovary for a heart and it pumps nothing but menstrual fluid. How you gonna sneak attack a dude then come back like nah we wasn't plottin and it was all love blah blah blah. What part of the game is that?

I hope Lil B forgives dude because he is always talking about positivity and all that other stuff. But dude still has to face the consequences of his actions and he deserves to get his a!$$ smashed on for that ho move.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Part 3. %+@! yuku

"%$%*+! hate on john stockton... i dont give a !%#%... i'll wear the tiny shorts... the tiny shorts give u that 3 point shot. pshhh i will be john stockon... and john stockton got the @%%#%!*... not karl malone. And Tony Kukoc got all the @%%#%!*. Everyone knows that.... KUKOC GOT ALLLLLL THE @%%#%!*!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
from 5:00 on in that video had me dyin. That freestyle was
pimp.gif
too... how can you hate this dude?

Back
Top Bottom