Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Didn't the dudes from The Pack use to get jumped all the time around when they dropped Vans?

Lil B should be use to this foolishness.

u thinkin about uno, b and the rest of them %$*%%% always been straight as far as i know. its uno a lot of %$*%%% used to have problems with.

a pretty well known NTer actually got for him for his grill downtown back in 06
nerd.gif

Complex: We had trouble getting in touch at first because you lost your phone. What happened?

Lil B: You know we shooting videos heavily, getting it in. So I was out in the woods shooting a video and I seen these raccoons, and these raccoons was kind of surrounding me—they did not seem to be backing down—and I was like, “Damn.

Originally Posted by Based God

"Playing pranks on the *%*!+%* football stars and the athletes and then *%*!+%* their sisters."
"So I can say I’m the *+%@# queen that @%$*% cows. I’m not."
“You know what, Nicki? I’m hella fine.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Interview With Complex

This is a good $@$ interview... i aint feel like copy and pasting the whole thing
I got you

[h1]Music[/h1]
5 O'Clock Shuffle: Lil Wayne, Wavves, Travie McCoy, Japandroids & More

Lil B Talks Getting Sucker Punched, Gay Rumors, & Drake Envy

Chain Reaction: A History of Plies' Greatest Chains

Download It Now: Donnis' "The Invitation" Mixtape

[h1]Complex Clicks[/h1]
Complex Clicks: World Cup Previews, Jordan 2010, Beer Bong Anniversary, Jay-Z's Biz Bad For BK? & More Links

Complex Clicks: Rihanna's New Hairdo, Advice On Dumping Your Girl, Irony At A BP Gas Station, Lauryn Hill's Return & More Links

Complex Clicks: Sandra Kisses Scarlett, World Cup Previews, iPhone 4G, Summer Jam 2010 Recap & More Links

Complex Clicks: Eminem Defends Female Features, The Situation Has Smashed 100 Girls, Banker Fired For Being Too Sexy & More Links

[h1]Technology[/h1]
Shots Fired! Steve Jobs' Not So-Sneaky Diss Moments

[h1]Girls[/h1]
Gossip Girls: Britney Spears Is Insatiable?

Worldwide Wednesday: The 10 Hottest Minnesota Women

Gossip Girls: Audrina Patridge Provides A Perfect Twosday

Complex Classic Chick: Cassie's Cover Shoot From Aug/Sept 2008

[h1]Video Games[/h1]
Snake Woebegone: Metal Gear Solid's Most Uncomfortable Moments

Pwned In 60 Seconds: The "Blur" Review

Pen & Pixels: The Best and (Mostly) Worst of Gaming Tattoos

Gaming Vixen: Annie "Ecstacy" LeungLil B Talks Getting Sucker Punched, Gay Rumors, & Drake Envy4:53 pm | Wednesday, June 9th, 2010
[h1]http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/06/09/lil-b-talks-getting-sucker-punched-gay-rumors-drake-envy/[/h1]

Over the past few months, Lil B has gone from member of the relatively forgotten California group The Pack to one of hip-hop’s most controversial and misunderstood artists. And even if the 20-year-old isn’t on your radar yet (despite his dozens of Myspace aliases and YouTube videos) or his “princess swag

Originally Posted by airforce416

Complex: We had trouble getting in touch at first because you lost your phone. What happened?

Lil B: You know we shooting videos heavily, getting it in. So I was out in the woods shooting a video and I seen these raccoons, and these raccoons was kind of surrounding me—they did not seem to be backing down—and I was like, “Damn.

Didn't the dudes from The Pack use to get jumped all the time around when they dropped Vans?

my boy from Berkeley said those dudes were known clowns... they used to hang around skateparks trying to sell weed to kids and acting tough. i know this is the Lil B fan thread, but i'm just sayin..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

my boy from Berkeley said those dudes were known clowns... they used to hang around skateparks trying to sell weed to kids and acting tough. i know this is the Lil B fan thread, but i'm just sayin..
laugh.gif
hanging around skate parks smoking or selling weed  is the essence of berkeley youth
laugh.gif

and yes they were/are known clowns but L and B was always cool, all them n_'s like sub 5'7"

I'm really late. Like OD late but, Lil B ain't gonna accept the apology from Niko. He got a fat lip over that. C'mon now....

SouljaBoy

And NO Lil B (who got punched) is not signed to SODMG Records. he is a member of the group "The Pack". but thats still my +$@#%. 100

just tweeted this.
Wow really? was that (Who got punched) part needed?
Didnt you get robbed after trying to claim G'd and blood on your songs?
$%%%##% +$@#%.

and apparently Soulja is mad at his Touchdown song.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ol' school basedgod
http://www.youtube.com/v/qLL_czRnW8c&hl=en_US&fs=1& �
Who's the broad with all the tats that B was rolling with?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I was wondering the same thing... i just didnt wanna be THAT dude
laugh.gif
qft......anyone
nerd.gif

Kreayshawn...She's on myspace.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont think so

Back