pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Dont be a follower Lil B! RIP MAC DRE the original thizz king the cat that made extacy and doing drugs and going dumb and all that side show and all that. Down South already jacked our swagg and slang and way of life. Dont ride the coat tails homie!! Only Gucci Mane can be hella illeterate and sound hella slow on the mic and get away wit it. It dont work for everyone. Be your self.

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Dont be a follower Lil B! RIP MAC DRE the original thizz king the cat that made extacy and doing drugs and going dumb and all that side show and all that. Down South already jacked our swagg and slang and way of life. Dont ride the coat tails homie!! Only Gucci Mane can be hella illeterate and sound hella slow on the mic and get away wit it. It dont work for everyone. Be your self.

You like Max B, *%%+ up.

laugh.gif
@ bg being too wild to do a tape with
pimp.gif
@ the end. Wiz is right, any publicity is good publicity right now
and they need to stop playing and do a couple tracks together
nerd.gif

Yo I messes with everybody inthre thread B like yo....yall my dudes and stuff swap is that dudes forreals cuz and im not you is a real *%!@@ i smoke with that *%!@@ any day yo....airforce i problaby fight a *%!@@ if i see him gettim robbed cuz it rreal like that

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Yo I messes with everybody inthre thread B like yo....yall my dudes and stuff swap is that dudes forreals cuz and im not you is a real *%!@@ i smoke with that *%!@@ any day yo....airforce i problaby fight a *%!@@ if i see him gettim robbed cuz it rreal like that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
This beat is so tuff

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

& bg>>arab>>>>soulja on i got @%@@*!!

Back
Top Bottom