Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Anyone NYC dudes thinking about hitting his show at Santos
laugh.gif
Yeah I'm in there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Dont be a follower Lil B! RIP MAC DRE the original thizz king the cat that made extacy and doing drugs and going dumb and all that side show and all that. Down South already jacked our swagg and slang and way of life. Dont ride the coat tails homie!! Only Gucci Mane can be hella illeterate and sound hella slow on the mic and get away wit it. It dont work for everyone. Be your self.

You like Max B, *%%+ up.
My bad broski, you musta notta seent him get his @#$ put on swoll huh?  holla at me then. then what I wrote may make sense. That incident happened in the West not the South. Homie was slippin and they got that footage. You can say homie got sucker punched all you want, when the hat got turned around backwards it was on. If they were to square up same thing woulda happened if not worse, then he might have got the boots taken to him, that was a warning.

Dont be a follower Lil B! RIP MAC DRE the original thizz king the cat that made extacy and doing drugs and going dumb and all that side show and all that. Down South already jacked our swagg and slang and way of life. Dont ride the coat tails homie!! Only Gucci Mane can be hella illeterate and sound hella slow on the mic and get away wit it. It dont work for everyone. Be your self.

You like Max B, *%%+ up.
My bad broski, you musta notta seent him get his @#$ put on swoll huh?  holla at me then. then what I wrote may make sense. That incident happened in the West not the South. Homie was slippin and they got that footage. You can say homie got sucker punched all you want, when the hat got turned around backwards it was on. If they were to square up same thing woulda happened if not worse, then he might have got the boots taken to him, that was a warning.

alien.gif
first you say lil b coping gucci now you talking about warning shots.

Originally Posted by airforce416

You like Max B, *%%+ up.

alien.gif

Damn, yall in denial, lil b got lit up right or wrong? Im sayin be yourself bruh bruh and none of that woulda happened. If that was in ATL he wouldnt have got dealt with. I forgot only teenagers rock wit lil b my bad for disrespecting your God.

Originally Posted by airforce416

You like Max B, *%%+ up.

alien.gif

Damn, yall in denial, lil b got lit up right or wrong? Im sayin be yourself bruh bruh and none of that woulda happened. If that was in ATL he wouldnt have got dealt with. I forgot only teenagers rock wit lil b my bad for disrespecting your God.

what does the location have to do with it? dude punched lil b cause according to him he felt disrespected that b didnt call soulja boy so what does him being in berkeley instead of atl have to do with it? Not trying to start anything but i just don't get what your saying about b "not being himself"

Back
Top Bottom