Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Going to the beach but I will tell you last night was the most #based night I have ever had. EVERYONE please see him live if you can.

Pretty !#*+@ 'Live' >>>>>

DC Royal- Cookin On Em
Beat is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dude was alright

I would always
smh.gif
@ everything Lil B and thought all y'all were certified insane, some kid on another board posted "Beat The Odds" for me to listen to...

...I can't even front - that *!!% is hot.

I ain't about to be wavin' the Lil B flag, but if I were to say he's never made a song I liked - I'd be lying.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I would always
smh.gif
@ everything Lil B and thought all y'all were certified insane, some kid on another board posted "Beat The Odds" for me to listen to...

...I can't even front - that *!!% is hot.

I ain't about to be wavin' the Lil B flag, but if I were to say he's never made a song I liked - I'd be lying.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

^
laugh.gif
let them boys cook
although i wonder how stunnaman feels about b's buzz now. he got the most attention when vans came out and now he's B's hypeman
Exactly what I thinking
ohwell.gif

Dope show, venue was crazy, performance was high energy, could've been better imo Stunnaman kept it hype. DJ Skeet Skeet had the party rockin tho
smokin.gif

389355567.jpg

389355927.jpg

389355575.jpg

389355570.jpg

389355556.jpg

I was right in the middle. I dont see myself in the video but Everybody was based. It's cool to listen to Based at home but being around a bunch of people just like you is an experience.

#PBM (datpiff)
pimp.gif

edit: this tape is really lazily put together..i think they intended it to be more official but it just seems like they threw the random songs on there and dropped it..
eyes.gif

I expected more than 12 tracks but I guess they can finally say they dropped the tape.

Wanted more tracks like "Meet Young %+%@+"

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

#PBM (datpiff)
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
um.......................what the *+#% is that? 12 tracks, most of them old, plus the new one's aren't even that good? Ima blame this on souljer and hope that Black Ken will be better. Slightly disappointed

I dont remember specifically but he played
Look Like Jesus
Cook Steak Knife
Pretty Boy
Shoot The ***+* Brah
Vans
I'm God
Rich Bit*h

And there was a sick *** intro I hope someone got that on tape

#PBM (datpiff)
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
um.......................what the *+#% is that? 12 tracks, most of them old, plus the new one's aren't even that good? Ima blame this on souljer and hope that Black Ken will be better. Slightly disappointed
QFT
When I heard it was out I was like
eek.gif

I DL'd it..and went from
eek.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I dont remember specifically but he played
Look Like Jesus
Cook Steak Knife
Pretty Boy
Shoot The ***+* Brah
Vans
I'm God
Rich Bit*h

And there was a sick *** intro I hope someone got that on tape
I'd probably have a heart attack from the 1st two and a seizure from rich %#!+%
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

#PBM (datpiff)
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
QFT
When I heard it was out I was like
eek.gif

I DL'd it..and went from
eek.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
tired.gif
I'm disappointed man
tired.gif

>

indifferent.gif
i'm callin it right now.. soulja's next single will be called cookin, and he's gonna capitalize from b's swag...damn BASEDGOD
tired.gif

Originally Posted by young dunny

>

indifferent.gif
i'm callin it right now.. soulja's next single will be called cookin, and he's gonna capitalize from b's swag...damn BASEDGOD
tired.gif
truth
smh.gif
digital is another song B would have been a perfect feature for, but noooooooooooooooooooo.
smh souljer pimpin the %!%$ outta B, got him looking like a damn groupie in this video
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom