Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

" B's know my name/ Load then I aim/ Say your Based for life but our stories ain't the same/ Only rapper got punched in the face and got famous/ I still got guns Still got Vest"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ThankYouBasedGod
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Wow Angels Exodus is gonna be Ill.
pimp.gif
EDIT: Is AE supposed to be for sale or free DL?

He's selling it on tuesday. Hopefully on iTunes
nerd.gif

" B's know my name/ Load then I aim/ Say your Based for life but our stories ain't the same/ Only rapper got punched in the face and got famous/ I still got guns Still got Vest"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ThankYouBAsedGod
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Wonder when this song will be in rotation for his shows...

From his twitter
"lol yea lol at people that say I have a cult! LOL cult is underground. how bout we all have a joke u don't no about! - Lil B"

God, gotta love this guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#SWAGG

From his twitter
"lol yea lol at people that say I have a cult! LOL cult is underground. how bout we all have a joke u don't no about! - Lil B"

God, gotta love this guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#SWAGG

he lurking general forum
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure he does LOL.... and if he is on this just wanna let him know to re-tweet my last tweet BaseGod @RadiB#$%&(female dog) lol ....He actually follows me on twitter #SWAGG

I'm starting to hear a lot of Dipset inspired songs from B and I'm loving that. Makes you think how strong of a movement the Dips was.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

I'm starting to hear a lot of Dipset inspired songs from B and I'm loving that. Makes you think how strong of a movement the Dips was.

examples please?

^^^Whoopie and an assortment of tracks on that Angels Exodus preview.
Edit: Maybe not inspired but influenced.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ThankYouBAsedGod
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
�Wonder when this song will be in rotation for his shows...

This $*+% goes
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Paid the DJ $20 to play Rich @%%** on Friday night at the bar/lounge I was at. Only 1 other person in the entire place knew about the based god.

Had a chick cooking on stage.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ThankYouBasedGod

The world is taking notice. 
pimp.gif

[h2]
[h2]Live: Lil B at the Highline Ballroom Last Night[/h2]THE FADER
Let it be documented that on Thursday, January 13, 2011, in the Highline Ballroom in New York City,Lil B, of Berkeley, California, knighted several dudes in the audience at his show while Diplo watched with his arms folded from the back of the stage. And while that sentence might seem inconsequential to many, and reprehensible to some, Lil B doesn’t give a %$@*. His show was less a performance of rap songs than a fan appreciation gathering, a participatory event that Lil B emceed. Equal time was given to dudes telling Lil B he was everything/Lil B signing hats/Lil B kissing hands/Lil B almost taking his tiny deep V-neck tee off/Lil B dancing while the crowd rapped all his lyrics, than Lil B actually rapping his lyrics, which might sound common if you didn’t know that the Highline Ballroom barely fills up for artists like The-Dream and Lil B has a billion songs so knowing all the words to any particular one means you have done some serious memorizing. And the “Wonton Soup†dance is the secret handshake. Suffice to say it was fun and we’ll be talking about it, but for now, we got this video of Lil B performing “Rich *+!*%†from our favorite angle: his backside.

Read more:http://www.thefader.com/2011/01/14/live-lil-b-at-the-highline-ballroom-last-night/#ixzz1BJdyOv4V
[/h2]

[h1]Lil B Says 'Based Is Being Yourself' +RapFix's Photo Gallery[/h1]
Posted1/14/11 5:34 pm ETbyHillary CrosleyinMusic News

"Thank you BasedGod," is the phrase that echoed through New York's Highline Ballroom on Thursday (January 13). Click here to see ourphoto gallery. Lil B stopped by 1515 last year and explained his "based" catchphrase.

"Well, based really is being yourself, being positive, not really worrying too much about what people think about you. Really saying what comes to your mind first," Lil B toldMixtape Daily."It's like unconscious. Really not premeditating, saying, 'Imma do this, I'mma say this, I'mma be this way,' but really just going with the flow."

The Berkeley, California rapperLil Btook over the venue in the Big Apple's Chelsea neighborhood to a sold-out crowd. MTV News' Steven Roberts hit the show— Event? Spectacle? — and had this to say:

"Throughout his set, Lil B stopped to address the audience about his message of positivity, sign autographs and collect random articles clothing. While awesome, these did contribute to considerable lulls in the show, along with performances of his more experimental material from theRain in EnglandLP, where he somehow raps over ambient music. A feat which he says he is the first to accomplish, I’m just going to take his word. And while he may not be the strongest lyricist, he does have some decent, "normal" rap songs. The crowd, however, was there to hear his based freestyles.

One of the most memorable parts of the evening was when he passed his mic around to the crowd so they could "Thank The BasedGod."

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/01/14/lil-b-photo-concert-new-york/

http://www.thefader.com/2011/01/14/live-lil-b-at-the-highline-ballroom-last-night/#ixzz1BJdyOv4V

Back
Top Bottom