Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Semi-related:
Smoke DZA: Kushedgod
laugh.gif

yo...
can someone please explain this dude?

i'm really trying here. is it because of his ridiculous adlibs? WOO! SWAG! COOK! etc?

or cuz he does whatever the !%+$ he wants. it almost seems like a joke to like him. what am i missing here?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

whats Lil B's hottest... hardest track out to date!!

*help me out*

Thats hard to choose.

FMF plays Wonton Soup over here in NY.

My favorite to this day is still 'I'm The Devil'
pimp.gif

Bobby Hundreds write-up on Lil B.

http://thehundreds.com/blog/uncategorized/basedgod/

[h2][/h2]
[h2]BASEDGOD.[/h2]
Lil B isn’t the future of rap.

Let me clarify.  Yes, he’s the future, but no, this isn’t about rap.  B is the anti-musician.  He’s deconstructing rap and rebuilding it in his likeness.

He got his start with his Bay Area crew, The Pack, concocting seminal hip-hop songs about skate culture to a fresh and willing audience.  5 years later, Lil B is only 21 and sitting atop a cavalcade of million-plus Youtube videos and tantamount critical attention.  His success comes by way of weirded-out musical experimentation, a certain punk rock, no-holds-barred affront on rap that leaves it all but unrecognizable. But the secret recipe resides in his pervasive online reach: His Twitter.  His Tumblr.  He maintains a personal connection with each and every one of his fans, and that’s how he’s paved the road to Coachella.  It also helps that the kid is sincere, intelligent, and calculated.  He wears the same jeans and shoes daily; Lil B’s made it very clear: He is here to work.

BASEDGOD.

by bobbyhundreds

^ its actually 676 songs. He dropped links for it via his twitter. ima need a new HD now
So much swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Is it a 1 link download? I thought it was just a .docx document with links to all his myspace pages?
nerd.gif

http://twitpic.com/3yg2cj
I haven't checked it out yet but the first link is a megaupload file that contains 3 links to megaupload download links

Edit- I think your right. Im on my phone so I cant check it out.

Back
Top Bottom