***Official*** Limited UNC XX3 in Chicago thread vol. +#+! SNYX

*turns on the news*

today there was 2 dead bodys found in front of nike town from the looks of it they was waitin on a pair of jordans that was already soldout........................

there are already 16 people in line. WTF........ chances will be slim for people. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard 16 aswell....

looks like i m going to have to get my checkbook out for these....

Will see how they handle the cold weather coming....

What do you think about people that leave their chairs there and they are not there personally, using their chairs in place of them?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Will see how they handle the cold weather coming....

What do you think about people that leave their chairs there and they are not there personally, using their chairs in place of them?
i dunno...its not like shoveling snow for a parking spot and putting that on hold with a chair. im sure there are more than 23 spots to park inmost neighborhoods.

...did u mean to go to the bathroom or grab some eats? OR did you mean leaving their chairs there, going home and sleeping in a warm bed, then coming back thenext day all fresh and showered?

the latter would be some straight bul!54it7
laugh.gif

chrisMatiC413 wrote:

did you mean leaving their chairs there, going home and sleeping in a warm bed, then coming back the next day all fresh and showered?

^^^ right on the spot... what will you do?

Any body in line that still has a juice on there cell left that has acces 2
niketalk post a pic and ill bring donuts n coffee tonight. just 2 support the cause.

personally im not camping out for these...as much as im feeling these 23s, im not taking off a week of work to stand out in the cold

...but in that situation, unless dude is making a deal with people in line (for everyone to take turns goin home and what not) i would be walking right aroundthat chair and moving up a spot in line.

Yo! anybody who wants $20 dollars of the 23's, hit me up. thats if you are buying them from Niketown.

Yes there was 24 peeps in line, but we told him to stay cuz we seen this dood who was ready to fall out...SURE ENOUGH, right b4 they gave wristbands, he left.That person who was 24th in line (that you wanted to laugh at) got the 23rd spot. I was 22nd in line and got stuck with a sz 8.....Ebay here I come!!!!!!!! Theonly reason they gave wristbands was because tey didnt want any peeps jumpin in and gettin disorderly. They wanted us to actually stay till friday even withthe bands, but once they put out that windchill that was gonna be -35, they let us leave and come back at 4am Friday morning.

i just called the snyx thats listed, and he said hes not gonna get em. anyone else able to confirm or deny??

whats goin on here???

i just called the snyx thats listed, and he said hes not gonna get em. anyone else able to confirm or deny??

whats goin on here???

Sold everything to 1 person from what I heard for some astronomical amount.... 5X more than retail

Synx sold all of their pairs to 1 person who paid $1000 for each pair..... Called Synx that moment I heard of this and the lady on phone said that people wherecamped out at the store yesterday and the moment they have 23 people in line they "supposedly" took their name and size and sent them home tocomeback tomorrow when they open.

Now after I heard the news talked to one of my guys and he referred me to this other store has them for $2000 each.

Back
Top Bottom