***Official*** Limited UNC XX3 in Chicago thread vol. +#+! SNYX

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Synx sold all of their pairs to 1 person who paid $1000 for each pair..... Called Synx that moment I heard of this and the lady on phone said that people where camped out at the store yesterday and the moment they have 23 people in line they "supposedly" took their name and size and sent them home to comeback tomorrow when they open.

Now after I heard the news talked to one of my guys and he referred me to this other store has them for $2000 each.

smh.gif
can they do that?

i told the jordan rep karl about snyx
they will investigate what happened, Thye will regret what they did cause there supposed to have 23 pairs and
when the news said yesterday that snyx will get them all of a sudden the people that was not in line at niketown chicago headed over to snyx and the lady didntexpect all those people to camp out over there so i guess she talked to this idiot who paid $1200 each for these shoes and took 6 pairs to be raffled sincethere was 20 people camping out that day.

Just got back from my trip to NT Chicago...Got my size 8(Im a sz 12). It was soooo smooth, except this dood that came from Detriot tryin to act hard cuz hedidnt know about the wristbands...hahahha. My pair is numbered #43 out or 529. They were cool as heck there, had coffee and doughnuts for everyone, and theycam in this sweet lookin All black Jordan bag. Ill get some crappy cell pics up when I get off the crapper. Ill have better ones when my girl comes overtonight with the diggy cam.

One more thing...these pictures in this post DO NOT do the shoes ANY justice. When you have them in your hard, they are THE MOST well put together, the mostBEAUTIFUL shoe I have ever see in my life. You have NO IDEA how nice they are untill you take them out of the box personaly.

its funny how all of a sudden several stores in chicago got 2 pairs of limited 23's to sell for $2000, one worker at the store even said they pre-sold themfor $2000.

Can't believe D'Wayne Edwards said these are for the "loyal consumers." So there are only 10 states in the US that have "loyalconsumers?" More then likely people not in those states will have to pay triple the retail on the aftermarket.

"loyal consumers" yeah right

I wonder how JB feels about the stores charging more then retail or if they even care at all.

Also Flip, really interested in hearing more about what you said in the official titanium post.

i hope these release again just so i can get a pair of them without paying such a ridiculous price.

snyx galleria in chicago is in trouble with jordan brand already and the rep is investigating what happened. And he was saying that he wont get future limitededition release anymore. From what i was told the jordan rep in chicago chose snyx galleria cause they are the 3rd top selling jordan store in chicago the 2ndstore was City Sports but he didnt give it to them cause they got caught selling the Jordan countdown package early so he decided to give it to snyx which wasa big mistake.

Back
Top Bottom