OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

^^^ I think we need another athletic wing who can defend. Granger would be ideal, if he gets bought out. I'd even consider Earl Clark if we can't get granger. But we need someone else we can throw at people like KD and LeBron.

Granger would be a great add but I'm still hoping for MWP for some reason :lol:

putting him in the PF spot would be a good back up for Blake, if not offensively defensively. And age shouldn't be a fact seeing as grampa D Fish was out there ballin' on us yesterday :smh:

There's a lot of places MWP could end up but he's set on landing on a contending team. My only fear is that he'll re-ignite Barnes inner thug :lol: Imagine if those 2 start a scuffle?!

I wouldn't mind MWP if we were to strikeout on Granger. People gonna hate us even more with big baby lol

Looks like no Big Baby tonight --

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 2m
Glen Davis is with the Clippers but will not play tonight. The Clippers say he will take a physical Tuesday and play Wednesday.

Too bad.

Love the signing. One of the better signings we could've made to fill up that spot.

I would love to have Granger (been a big fan for a minute) just to see him drop mad revenge points if we meet Indy in the Finals.

MWP is also gonna be a good pick up too. Man...we coming for that title ain't we?

MWP + Barnes doe...:nerd: trouble.

Last edited:
We had a total of 3 spots open if I remember correctly.

Oh snap super props on your avi Good Ol J.R Good Ol J.R :smokin

ecw from 98-2000 were the best years IMO with the elevating of Taz to Champion.

Last edited:
Retweeted by Ralph Lawler
L.A. Times Sports ‏@latimessports · 1h
Clippers to pursue Danny Granger if he gets buyout from Philadelphia http://lat.ms/1hyYImX

Other teams with interest are the Spurs, Heat and Rockets. Of all those teams, I think the advantage we have is that Granger might actually be able to start for us. He's definitely coming off the bench for any of those other teams.

He looked decent in the limited minutes I saw him play for Indy this season. Decent 3 point shooter and defender. Based on what I've seen, assuming he can stay healthy, he'd be an upgrade over Barnes and Dudley.

What does Granger have left inthe tank though? I know he used to be the man but after all the injuries idk...

I think he's motivated and driven. Someone that's driven can do amazing things if given the opportunity. He wasn't given a fair shot at a return in Indiana.

I think he's motivated and driven. Someone that's driven can do amazing things if given the opportunity. He wasn't given a fair shot at a return in Indiana.

Yeah, it was just bad timing for Granger. George emerged while he was out, so there just wasn't room for him when he was health again. I think you're right that he wants to prove he's still an all-star caliber player.

I'm excited to see the line up with BigBaby in it.

so out 2nd unit should be

Collison
Crawford
Dudley
Big baby
Hollins

Right?

I'm excited to see the line up with BigBaby in it.

so out 2nd unit should be

Collison
Crawford
Dudley
Big baby
Hollins

Right?

Probably. Or they could play Baby at the 5, with Turkoglu as the PF. I guess it will depend on who we're playing.

Yeah, it was just bad timing for Granger. George emerged while he was out, so there just wasn't room for him when he was health again. I think you're right that he wants to prove he's still an all-star caliber player.

Like it was mentioned earlier...if he goes to any of those other teams he might not even start. I've always enjoyed watching him play and would love to have him. I feel as if Granger was the guy that help put Indiana on the map and was soon forgotten when George arose as a star. He may be on the last legs of his prime but he's got a lot to prove. Would especially love to see it happen again the Pacers too.

I'd dump hollins out of the 2nd unit and put in hedo. He dropped mad 3s last game. Not to say he'll always do that but he can rebound and go for board better than Hollins.

Now keeping Barnes as a starter has been interesting. If we attain granger and give him the starter spot I'd say that'd put Barnes on the 2nd and Dudley further back on the bench.

looking forward to tonight's game, gents.

As am I. Should be a good one. Harden has not traditionally played well against us, even going back to his OKC days, so I'm waiting for him to have a breakout game. Maybe tonight will be it, considering how hot he was last night.

Per Bleacher Report/Yahoo Clipset is the front runner for Granger :smokin

With 23 games left in the season he's gonna want to make a decision fast.

I see more news about it coming tomorrow as our next game isn't till Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom