OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

I used to love shump. He was a beast 2 years ago. He's still good. But I had higher expectations. Let's get himmmmmm

I think we should look at Evan Turner too. Good rebounder for a 3 and can create off the dribble. Things our current wings lack.

Last night's game was Playoff-esque. Bron tried to beast early. Hated he stopped Blake in his pursuit of Lob City :lol: it was a good block tho.

I really want someone to say Blake sucks after last night's game. 43 points, a 3 pointer and he was having back issues? :smokin beast mode was on.

We were cold tho and I hate that when we go cold from the outside we keep trying and missing too many shots. DC looked out of it or Miami's defense was a bit overwhelming for him cuz he couldn't get anything going.

I have to admit Miami's defense is wicked. Sucks we won't get to play them again with a 100% team. We were unprepared the first time and that CP3 double team threw us off. Now with this improved Blake had we had CP3 it might been a different story.

Still no CP3, no Redick, a slightly hurt Blake and a cold DC we weren't blown out.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. Might just grab me a nose bleed ticket to take in the game last minute plus hit Sunday's game as well

Good win tonight. Blake staying in beast mode, will be interesting to see how he adjusts with CP3 coming back. Now is the time to make a move in the standings with the Blazers and Spurs slipping up a bit.

CP3 and Blake 2.0 will be insane. Blake has become that play maker now. His respect for CP3 won't let his ego get in the way. They both want to win.

That hack a Deandre man :smh: SMH at that BS. Glad it sorta blew up in their face.

Will be going to the game tomorrow since it will hopefully be CP3s first game back. Hoping for some good lobs and action.

with Portland and SA faltering I'm sure 3rd or 2nd will be ours. All I want for us to be in a bracket where OKC will be our last probable opponent in the WC Finals.

Watching the game vs the Heat I fell asleep on. Blake killed in that game man. But the best part of the whole game came after blake got a lob from jamal and tbe heat called timeout. The camera went straight on blake and all he kept saying was WE STILL GOT WORK TO DO. The evolution of blake this season is awesome.

Don't even know what to say about that game last night. I've never seen an NBA game like that before. Good to have CP back. Really looking forward to the game on Wednesday.

CP was in like flint last night. Even our bench didn't do horrible.

Lob city totally in effect man I had to feel bad for Philly tho. I mean I can't even imagine the locker room at halftime.

In any case I didn't get to see it live as the ticket guy flakes on me so I enjoyed some sushi with a buddy and caught the game there.

Just read on Twitter...

George Karl was asked who's the third best player in the NBA behind KD/LeBron....

He responded Blake Griffin. :smokin

*side note: can't believe he's out of a job right now...

Too busy driving around getting raffle tickets to watch the game. Came home to watch the last 3 minutes. I knew this was gonna be dope :smh:

Hopefully there's a replay because I was too tired to set the 11pm replay on my dvr to record.

The only thing that irks me is that we won't be able to sweep the lakers again :lol: they got sooooo lucky opening night :smh:

In any case I hope we give em 2 more blowouts. Then some sweet revenge on GS for sure.

or all the clippers fans out there, there's a buy one get one free sale at clippersstore.com

I ended up getting 2 chris paul swingman jerseys they came out to $57.97 each

prices for swingman jerseys: on

east bay is like $109.99
clipperstore.com $99.00
fanatics.com $109.00
nbastore.com $109.00

Nice.

Tonight should be interesting. With Tony Parker out who knows how SA will perform going in to the 2nd half of the season.

With the injuries the Spurs have going on, on paper, we should win this game tonight. The question will be whether we're sluggish coming out of the all-star break. I think it could happen. But I'm not expecting it. I think the team knows we're in a critical part of the season now and the 3rd spot and maybe even the 2nd is within reach.

Eh, seems like kind of a lateral move to me. Not sure what we'll gain from Shumpert will make up for what we'll lose with DC gone. And doesn't address what I think is our biggest need - better back-up 4/5.

Only way I think it makes sense is if there's another deal in the works too

This Shumpert-DC deal may happen:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 4m
Which would suggest Knicks & Clips getting closer to THEIR deal now that Matt Barnes expected to take Reggie Bullock's place in final form

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 4m
Clips do NOT want to take back RFelton's contract w/Shumpert for DCollison. But inserting Matt Barnes instead of Bullock softens hit for LAC

I'm not going to be mad if this deal goes down. Shumpert has more upside than Barnes and I think Felton can be a serviceable back up PG. But I don't it makes us much, if any, better than we are now.

I'm not sure what the Clips are getting out of this deal and don't see it making them any better. They should be trying to make a deal for someone like Brandon Bass, Thaddeus Young

I'm not sure what the Clips are getting out of this deal and don't see it making them any better. They should be trying to make a deal for someone like Brandon Bass, Thaddeus Young

Agreed. But they can't get Bass because the NBA banned them from trading with the Celtics this season as part of the Doc transaction. Sucks. Bass would be a perfect back up big for the team.

Back
Top Bottom