OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Watching the replay right now. Trez is a starter in this league. If we can keep him and use hum off the bench for 25 mpg. That's dangerous :pimp:

Look at Bullock flourishing :frown:

Last edited:
^^^ Trez is the goods. More than just an energy guy - he’s got some skills. Couldn’t believe when Blake housed him on a dunk attempt last night though. That was an incredible play.

It’s funny that, when the CP trade went down, I was most excited about Bev and Dekker. But Lou and Trez have turned out to be best acquisitions.

We can win tonight - need DJ not to get cooked too badly by Embiid.

What do y'all think about going after Mario Hezonja? I wonder what type of offers he will get. I've always been a fan and I think he's on the verge of breaking out. Doc and co. have done a great job with reclamation projects this season. This could be another.

Good win tonight. This new version of the Clips is for sure balanced. A lot of contributors. Still not sure who our go to guy is going to be in games that come down to the wire though...

Good win tonight. This new version of the Clips is for sure balanced. A lot of contributors. Still not sure who our go to guy is going to be in games that come down to the wire though...

I was in my car listening to the game after work and I decided to call into the postgame show :rofl:

But I made this exact point. So if any of y'all were listening to it, that was ya boy erupt :pimp: I'm bout to call in after every game :rofl:

This team is legit better w/o BG so much more space

So much more modern basketball. Shooters and scorers everywhere

Clips basically look exactly like the 15-16 team where BG missed 42 games. (DJ and four shooters including CP)

They are so tough to guard right now and this is why I say they are legit better now than w/Blake. We closed last night's game w/ DJ, Austin, Gallo, Lou, and Tobias. That's 4 legit snipers and playmakers surrounding DJ on his dives to the rim. Clips have become much harder to defend in this regard.

There's just sooo much depth on this roster now. They lack the top end talent, (i.e. a superstar, a star level player)

but they have a ton of guys who can go. Austin, Lou, DJ, Tobias, Gallo, Montrezl, Milos even, throw in Tyrone Wallace, CJ Williams, Jawun Evans,

My favorite Clipper team maybe ever

^^^ Yeah, the squad is looking solid. Way more offensive and defensive versatility than we’ve had previously. Everyone is also playing hard and unselfishly - hope that continues.

But damn, we needs some other teams to lose more. Great road trip, big win at Boston, 4 games over .500 and still in 9th. Lame-*** Warriors counldn’t do us a solid and beat Portland last night. SMH.

A reminder that there is some Clipper representation during All-Star Weekend tonight. Tobias in the 3 Point Contest and Lou Will in the Skills Competion. Not really expecting either to win, but going to watch to give my support.

Dunk contest line-up is also solid, despite being Clipper free. Taking my boy D. Mitchell to win that thing.

[QUOTE="lawdog1, post: 29578431, member: 38920]

Dunk contest line-up is also solid, despite being Clipper free. Taking my boy D. Mitchell to win that thing.[/QUOTE]

Called it.

Reactions: HIM
Good effort last night. A little annoyed we kept letting Steph get clean looks out of PNR, but he’s tough to stop when he gets rolling regardless. Bradley would have helped.

One thing’s for sure, our days of consistently getting steamrolled by the Warriors is over. They are not in the heads of this version of the Clippers, which is a victory in itself.

Man lawdag and erupt are still here! Haven’t been on here in a minute.. hope all is well guys. Encouraged about the direction the team is going in. A lot of cohesiveness minus the egos. Here’s to a strong last part of the season! I’m gonna go back and read the reactions to the Blake trade. Gotta change my avy too :frown:

DJ saggin on steph on the PnR lmfaoooo

Also, Austin dying on screens lmfaoooo

Lou is a hooper. I wanna go all in on Kawhi :8
Before all this stuff came out about kawhii and the Spurs. Me and my clipper friend speculated that the clippers had their eye on Kawhii

Reactions: HIM
Also, Ty Wallace's deal ends soon. They've got to sign him for the end of the season.

If they really want to make the playoffs, given Bradley’s uncertain health situation, it’s pretty much critical they sign Ty. They need his defense. Just can’t rely on Lou and Milos to get it done well enough defensively.

No Gallo tonight. Even when they announced last night that x-rays on his hand were negative, I was still doubtful about him playing today because, well, he’s Gallo...

Back
Top Bottom