OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

i'll wait till we reach the all star break before freaking out or anything on the team

we just saw two preseason games under a new coaching system and a fairly new set of guys to insert in the lineup. also don't forget that the key guys prob weren't even playing at real effort, i mean look at kawhi last preseason and during the bubble scrimmages lol

i don't expect the team to have an amazing record through the first 15-20 games and see us being in the middle of the west, but rather have them just figure out all that stuff on early so that they can get on the same page and build that chemistry as we get closer towards the playoffs

from what i see though so far, kennard was a good pick up and hoping he stays healthy, ibaka is solid and don't mind him starting over zu at the moment, batum looks like a decent piece coming off the bench to cover morris/kawhi/PG and both mann/fi are still developing but expect mann to get better as lue gives him more minutes through the season

and as much as i love lou and pat b, i wouldn't mind moving them if we get a real good offer on the table

I didn’t watch a single minute of either of the 2 preseason games because I love myself too much to waste my time watching preseason nba. The games couldn’t be any more meaningless, I’m not gonna take anything away from them. There will never be a time this season where we get credit for anything. If we win on Opening night it will be a championship hangover. If we have the #1 seed going into the playoffs it’ll be because other teams paced themselves. Nothing matters aside from how they perform in the postseason, if they even get in. And it’s warranted after a 3-1 choke

i watched because i love bball and were in a pandemic and los angeles is texhnically on a lockdown

and yah the games are meaningless but if the issue is chemistry then you got to start early and in a shortened season, get it when you can

also the clips was suppose to be one of the deepest teams (felt like i was the only one askin how last season?) but then yu get blown out by a laker team led by a 2nd year 19yrs old? yah this dont mean sh*t but it also shows teams got a lot more work than expected and analyst still got the clips #2 in the west

we’ll see how much the talent can take this team, we can all hang our heads and say the team played well and got deep despite what they were going through and all the issues but im getting tired of makin excuses for the team

i like these and would go great with the cool grey XIs that drops next year
1608157344296.png

rfx45 rfx45 streaming online since frontier cut prime ticket recently

guys are actually looking real solid tonight compared to the first two games

thanks

yah i got frontier and didnt know they cut prime

such bs, first lakers and their spectrum deal and now these?

cant even watch my home bball teams :smh:

Going to be interesting to see Kawhi and PG play in the Triangle. Lets hope this offense set still works in today's modern NBA.

Good start. Wish Morris was healthy. Lack of frontline depth might get us tonight with him out

Good game.

The adjustments were glaring which is a good sign

Picked up the pace
Ball movement
Defensive philosophy (doubling AD from jump)

Ibaka/kennard/batum did well imo

We still need a point guard. That dry spell really hurt us.

ibaka looked great and the spacing he provides is gon’ be huge

i cringe when i see batum shoot a 3 :lol: but he seems serviceable so far

now if pg can just keep it up...

like what im seeing from this first game but still lots to work on especially once morris comes back
don't think the point guard is that big of a need just yet, but do agree that dry spell was tough to watch.

Back
Top Bottom