OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

just cant keep a damn lead

if kawhis not gon load manage, they gon need more blowout so he can rest in the 4th at least

we did pretty well defending BI tonight, had it not been for NAW being hot and knocking down so many buckets, it easily should have ended up as a blow out. i'll take the win though, PG and Kawhi both playing really well

Why does other team's non-stars always go off on the Clippers?! It's been happening for years I truly don't understand it. Glad to get the W.

Lou getting dealt this year for sure :lol:

he not playing tonight cause of injury or just to not drop that trade stock any further? lol just weird to see his minutes limited last game and so far a DNP

its because he did so well 2 games ago and thats the image they want to leave to their suitors

leave on a high note

1610772689156.gif

So I don’t think T Mann is a PG, but he is a winning player. Can do a little of everything and is a great rebounder for his size.

So I don’t think T Mann is a PG, but he is a winning player. Can do a little of everything and is a great rebounder for his size.

yeah he has the effort, i think most have high hopes in atkinson working his magic on him like how he made dinwiddie the player he is now

good to see them not blow a big lead for once

looks like lemon pepper lou sat out due to injury, but he's for sure getting moved. hoping we can somehow snag george hill from okc.

Back
Top Bottom