OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

ok imma give luke the night off because this curry slurpfest when down double digits is much worse

:smh:

not pretty but good win!
looks like morris is buying into the culture and actually wants to come off the bench since batum has done well with the starting 5.

kinda seemed like we were testing some things out, but think this team will only get better as the season continues and if we stay healthy

The second half of this game is the worst we’ve played this season. Played very soft.

*Edit - I forgot about the Dallas game. :lol: So last night was the second worst performance of the season.

Last edited:
bad loss but i'll take it. rather these guys get it out of the way early now and learn they can't take the foot off the pedal especially as we saw last year in the playoffs

also know the media is gonna blow this loss out of proportion, but just seems like no big leads aren't safe in the league anymore

I hate that "seek out curry" offense. It has a tendency to grind momentum to a halt

Agree. Selectively trying to target weaker defenders is fine, but going only to that at the expense of all other ball and player movement almost never works.

Team needs to be less iso and jump shot reliant period.

And, uh oh, dreaded afternoon start tomorrow.

Agree. Selectively trying to target weaker defenders is fine, but going only to that at the expense of all other ball and player movement almost never works.

Team needs to be less iso and jump shot reliant period.

And, uh oh, dreaded afternoon start tomorrow.

glad we got footballl to switch over to once we fall behind by 30 after the first quarter

With the schedule we’ve had and Morris, Kawhi and PG all missing time, 6-4 after these 10 games is solid. But it feels disappointing because we could have/should have won all of the Jazz, Spurs and Warriors games.

Still, we’re in good shape and the team can still improve.

Been a tough week, so I treated myself to a little retail therapy today -

323F1EEF-843A-4185-B5C6-90B1C327F4E4.jpeg
AEAFBFB9-32D1-478E-979D-EA227C14ECEF.jpeg

The latest Kawhi’s. Not bad.

could have easily lost the lakers, nuggets and suns games after blowing those 20pt leads and the team would be 3-7

been saying you cant have luke, lou and reggie in there in the same line-up

the other team doesnt even need to hunt down a defensive liability and if zu seem to have regressed a bit, the demotion got to his head

been saying you cant have luke, lou and reggie in there in the same line-up

the other team doesnt even need to hunt down a defensive liability and if zu seem to have regressed a bit, the demotion got to his head

yup that 3 guard line up has not ever worked for us since last season with sham in place of luke.
if pat bev is able to stay out of foul trouble, i would love to see us do line ups that stagger him/kawhi/pg/morris at all times that way we always have 2 good defenders out there with ibaka/zu being the rim protector

also 10 games into the season so i'm completely okay with all the losses right now especially since we're just 2 games into having a fully healthy squad. still got plenty of games left to get the rotations down and for guys to get into a rhythm

Back
Top Bottom