OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

If dinwiddie was interested exclusively in playing for the clippers, I don't thing that trade would've been much of an issue.

Especially if we had any type of draft assets... But hey?

i thought he wanted to play at home and that meant clips or lakers but what was holding him up was he also wanted to get paid

not sure who the nets really got from him thiugh and maybe they did prefer those players?

would have been cool to have 3 socal native playing for the team

At the end of the day, I feel this move is a lateral move but worth the gamble. Bledsoe is 3/4 yrs younger than PatBev and if he can regain his form from 2 yrs ago, then great! If not, the Clippers are still saving money with the Luxury Tax and could use him for trade asset next season since he's guaranteed thru next season. The Clippers don't have much assets to make any real deals so his contract could come into play next yr.

Look, I'm gonna miss and respect PatBev just like LouWill and Montrez. They held the ship down after the Lob City Era and their style of hard noise play help bring in Kawhi and PG. They will forever be good with me. Now it all about getting younger and playing guys like TMann and letting the rookies gets some burn with a Kawhiless year. Also, don't think the front office is done either. Feel like they may make another move this offseason. #InJerryWeTrust

Sad to say, but maybe after bev blew his top and shoved cp3 after game 6, the clippers decided to wash their hands?

Either way, what's done is done. If Eric bledsoe can be a plus defender, slash and be aggressive every minute he's on the court, I could see it working out.

Besides, Mann will really need the minutes boost he will get in Bev's absence. Imo

In addition to the minutes he will get with klaw being out.

Bev getting passed around like a thot reminds me of the summer where Q rich got traded like 4 times in one offseason :smh:

We were gonna name our puppy Lenny but we ended getting a girl so that changed. Anyway, say hi to the newest Clipper fan 🤗

2427848D-4540-404D-81DB-0DEECF9D618D.jpeg

It's coming... :nthat:

Can't wait to get the heck of out Staples! Only for the mere fact that we get screwed with the scheduling year in and year out being a 3rd tenet. Can't believe we have 5 sets of 5 games in 7 nights (5 in 7) this year! 6 teams have 3 sets of 5 in 7's but the only team with more than 3 sets are our Clippers! So frustrating.

and man, everytime i see this oop, if it was just defended better, the clips would be in the finals, i truly believe that

not sure id agree with the suns being number 1 in the west but am pleasantly surprised they got clips 5th when many dont even think theyll make the playoffs

and every year they are so high on the mavs, i get it lukas great but the team constructed around him still sucks and as long as kp stays i dont think theyll go that far, 2 years ago people saying it was his last time being bounced in the first and a sleeper west finals contender

Just saw that. Have no idea how or why that's trending on a Saturday morning in September, but hell yeah :nthat:

so bled + luke + ibaka for wall?

or if they can put that trade player exception in place of ibaka?

or wait for a buyout and hope he comes to the clips and not the lakers?

or just no to wall altogether since that will take reggies confidence out again?

I say no to a Wall trade for sure. Giving up three rotation pieces for a guy with his injury history and contract seems like too big a risk to me. But if he gets bought out and we can pick him up as a FA, its worth the gamble.

Back
Top Bottom