OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

so bled + luke + ibaka for wall?

or if they can put that trade player exception in place of ibaka?

or wait for a buyout and hope he comes to the clips and not the lakers?

or just no to wall altogether since that will take reggies confidence out again?

I actually wouldn’t mind that trade. If nothing else, it opens up fo playing time for mann and the rookies and gets us out of that luke contract. Only 2 years left on Wall’s deal.

But I’m also good staying put

I always knew this was gonna happen. I lived 10 minutes from the this area for 15 years and the year I move SoFi opens, and in a couple years then Clippers will move there :lol:

Might have to move to the southbay to get a little closer

not evensure why kawhis being slandered for his reaction, its exactly how i expected him to act no matter who is performing :lol:

not evensure why kawhis being slandered for his reaction, its exactly how i expected him to act no matter who is performing :lol:

Agreed! Especially when everyone sitting next to Kawhi including Ballmer who is the most Hype person on plant Earth is not even jumping around. The hate for the Clippers are weird man.

Are there any clipper centric podcasts u guys listen to besides Locked on Clippers? Those guys are way too annoying.

Any new photos from Media Day or photos of this season's City Edition Jersey?

I think all the media photos are available on the official team website.

As for the City Edition jersey, this was posted on Reddit --

No confirmation its official. I'm cool with us bringing a red jersey back, but this design is a little uninspired to me.

I think all the media photos are available on the official team website.

As for the City Edition jersey, this was posted on Reddit --

No confirmation its official. I'm cool with us bringing a red jersey back, but this design is a little uninspired to me.

Saw this one online also but was confirmed these are NOT the city jersey. Thank GOD! cuz these are bad.

id like to see a Mr Cartoon font of the "Clippers" on the jersey

1632937761014.png

I'm hoping bledsoe can be a poor man's jrue for this team. Jrue was great for the bucks after he was relieved of his scoring burden. Raising a glass hoping bled can do the same when only tasked with defending and getting to the rim.

Let the young guys play too. Mann needs to get major burn. Now that the Beverly/rondo burden is off your shoulders, along with kawhi out, Mann should get significant minutes. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom