OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I don't understand this thread...

You don't understand being objective and realistic about our team's chances of success in the playoffs?

Lawdog, I'm supposed to be the pessimistic, "the sky is falling" type dude in this thread. You're the guy's that's seen it all and doesn't get to high or too low. Shoeking is the optimistic guy that has actual numbers to convince us we're good. Certified is the heart and soul of this fanbase. He thinks we're gonna win every game. We need that. Balance. You're throwing off the ecosystem.

Lawdog, I'm supposed to be the pessimistic, "the sky is falling" type dude in this thread. You're the guy's that's seen it all and doesn't get to high or too low. Shoeking is the optimistic guy that has actual numbers to convince us we're good. Certified is the heart and soul of this fanbase. He thinks we're gonna win every game. We need that. Balance. You're throwing off the ecosystem.

You're right, man.

Everyone just ignore everything I've posted for the last 24 hours. Moving on. Nothing to see here. Back to normal.

#ClipperNation.

Edit - #NTClipperNation

(Sidenote - I definitely have not seen it all. Having our star player breaking his hand on an equipment manager's face is a completely new one on even me :lol: :smh: )

Last edited:
Spurs put together a great defensive foundation vs. Gsw. It would be nice to adopt some of those principles...you know...run curry and klay off the 3 point line at all costs, switch everything, hammer then on the offensive glass, stay home on corner 3 point shooters etc etc.

Last edited:
Missed most of the last two games due to some birthday festivites. That may have been the best gift I've ever given myself.

See shoeking2102 shoeking2102 - tonight is a good example of why I say I like seeing Pablo running point with the second unit. Cole is close to useless on offense without him.

Spent all day at the hospital for the birth of my nephew. Wish I could have been there for the great finish but all in all a great day :pimp:

Haven't seen the guys that happy together. Glad to see us pull out a win when the 3 ball wasn't falling.

Haven't seen the guys that happy together.

That's a good observation. I read in an article the other day that it just doesn't seem like the team is having much fun this year. And I agree. So it was good to see them really celebrating last night. Maybe it will rejuvenate them a bit.

So glad it was JJ that hit it. I know he's had mixed results, but I'm liking the new DJ that isn't scared to try a post move. We're lretty much guranteed to finish at the 4 seed. The team
Should use these last games as scrimmages :lol:

So glad it was JJ that hit it. I know he's had mixed results, but I'm liking the new DJ that isn't scared to try a post move. We're lretty much guranteed to finish at the 4 seed. The team
Should use these last games as scrimmages :lol:

Yep. I don't think anything is changing in the West except maybe the the last two seeds. Its us against the Clippers-South in Round 1.

Keep forgetting that even after he's cleared to play in games, he has to sit out 4 due to suspension. :frown:

Got a W, Blake started his suspension and we clinched a playoff spot. Happy Easter.

fifth straight year clips have clinched a playoff spot

I know ppl get caught up in the playoff failures of lac but man...The CLIPPERS have clinched a playoff spot for five straight years. Thats saying something man. For five straight seasons, THE CLIPPERS are winning 50+ games, and competing for a championship. The fact that the clippers catch flack for not getting over the hump and making a final in itself is an amazing turnaround. I mean in the grand scope of things it literally was just yesterday the clippers were the worst franchise in all of sports.

So who knows whats going to happen this postseason, but few teams have been as consistent as lac has been over the past five seasons and when you factor in what the clippers have been for the majority of their existence, these are great times man, great times.

The Clippers just happened to be good in the wrong era. I looked at the standings the last 15 or so years and there were years that we would have been a #1 seed with some our records these last 5 seasons.

GS was able to avoid us, SA, OKC last yearand played a Cavs team missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. Sure, they might have won anyway but that is the type of luck you need to win. We choked against Houston missed our best chance at a title. We had a dedent shot vs GS and we would hand beat Cleveland imo. Last season is the one season I really feel we choked.

Maybe GS finally has to deal with injuries this year. Can you imagine the excuses they would have if Draymond and Klay got hurt and webeat them? They still can't get over us beating them without bogut 2 hears ago. But they actlike the Cavs weren't hurt. **** them and anyone who loves them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom