OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

all for it, really hoped the clips got him before he signed with phoenix too but its just a matter of what its going to take since the suns are probably looking to trade

now if they’d take morris for him, its a no brainer

im good with this as it would send morris out though i wouldnt necessarily want shamet back

i would love for eg to stay but that expiring $20m is a big asset, just got to hope mann and hyland takes some decent step forward next year

cp3 injury is always going to be looming along with pg and kawhi but the teams due for some good luck, no? just give the team one healthy year

im good with this as it would send morris out though i wouldnt necessarily want shamet back

i would love for eg to stay but that expiring $20m is a big asset, just got to hope mann and hyland takes some decent step forward next year

cp3 injury is always going to be looming along with pg and kawhi but the teams due for some good luck, no? just give the team one healthy year

Such a gamble for CP3 considering his health issues and age. Plus with PG13 and Klaw's health issues as well, I wouldn't be surprised if they played a combine 82 games. I hope your right about this team is due for some luck tho.

Such a gamble for CP3 considering his health issues and age. Plus with PG13 and Klaw's health issues as well, I wouldn't be surprised if they played a combine 82 games. I hope your right about this team is due for some luck tho.
Yeah, I’m not loving the idea of bringing CP3 back. Just don’t think at this stage in his career he really pushes the team a level above where they already are.

But it doesn’t really matter that much anyway since, at the end of the day, our fortunes come down to PG and Kawhi. If both of them aren’t healthy in the playoffs, really doesn’t matter who else is on the team. If they are both available, we should have a shot with whoever their surrounded with.

the way i see, the addition of cp3 and subtraction of morris is a win

i mean what can this team really do other than trade expiring contracts and those who are willing to take expiring contracts and with a decent position the clips need are limited

ty is desperate to have a pg, cp3 fits that bill better than russ and i love what russ did in the playoffs with kawhi and pg out, i just don think its sustainable with those two back

^^^ One NBA writer (can’t remember which one) Tweeted there’s a possibility we could get CP3 and try to bring back Russ.

I wouldn’t be against that, if Russ came back on a team-friendly contract. Could be good to have around during the regular season for Kawhi/PG load management games, other injuries, etc.

1687233464403.gif

would suck to see PG traded as he is an LA guy and the last image of him in a clips jersey is lying on the ground after another injury but if they can get someone good for him, then why not?

I don’t believe PG is really being shopped. Stein is not a guy who has shown to be legitimately dialed into to the Clippers

i wouldnt be surprised if they are trying to see his value, via WoJ, it happens all the time even when the team has no intention of trading

one of WoJs example from the podcast: one owner might call another owner they trust 9not to leak it) to see if they are interested at a player and see what offer he gets

unfortunately, some do get a wind of it and then its report as valid

i prefer #2 to get scoot

theres a good chance charlotte will pick him and while miller at 3 is good, i prefer scoot in the long run

i think charlottes still undecided, if i want scoot, im not leaving it up to chance and trading for 3

or what if charloote trades that #2 to another team like getting zion for example, then pelicans will likely take scoot

so i wouldnt trade pg for a pick unless its #2

edit: just saw woj reported miller at #2 but i dont know, mj just got george costanza it and do the opposite of his instincts and choose the best player in scoot

Is charlotte looking to trade the pick? Portland is rumored to be willing to trade theirs

Is charlotte looking to trade the pick? Portland is rumored to be willing to trade theirs

after the woj report, maybe not anymore but i am sure theyve considered it especially for zion (his hometown?)

i am not sure what portland wants to do but if they can land scoot, then they got to trade dame and start fresh with sharpe…

plus dame said he doesnt want to be in a rebuild and i am not sure why portland wants to keep him at this point, doubt theyll get anyone good enough

and would pg even play next to dame? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom