OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Not happy to see Batum AND roCo go.

Not sure how much PJ Tucker has left in the tank.

RoCo played well in the first few games in his new role.

I think we might have needed one of the 2

But we will see.

I don't see this as being the final moves for this team.

I wonder how Westbrook and harden's relationship is?

His (Westbrook) minutes will prob be cut the most.

I'm super happy that the Marcus Morris era is over!!!!

I feel like we will see a lot of harden/Westbrook led 2nd units. We should be able to score well with that unit as well.

If any coach can get the best out of harden it's lue. We will see

Last edited:
Yeah, don’t like that both Batum and RoCo are gone, but aside from that I can’t complain. Worth the gamble, IMO.

Not happy to see Batum AND roCo go.

Not sure how much PJ Tucker has left in the tank.

RoCo played well in the first few games in his new role.

I think we might have needed one of the 2

But we will see.

I don't see this as being the final moves for this team.

I wonder how Westbrook and harden's relationship is?

His (Westbrook) minutes will prob be cut the most.

I'm super happy that the Marcus Morris era is over!!!!

I feel like we will see a lot of harden/Westbrook led 2nd units. We should be able to score well with that unit as well.

If any coach can get the best out of harden it's lue. We will see
I agree with everything you stated. Hate to see Batum or RoCo go. Would've loved to keep 1 of them but the fact that still keep Powell and T-Mann! We definitely smaller but this team should be able to outscore most teams and keep up with the Suns firepower. Seeing all the SoCal boys play for the LA Clipps is dope tho!

We need a 4 now :lol:
Would be nice, but I’m not counting on us bringing someone else in - at least not right away. Going to be by committee for a while - Mann, Tucker, Kawhi, PG and even Russ will see PG minutes I bet.

i know coffey and brown getting some burn iut there but still shouldnt be this bad against the magic who played last night

:lol:

Last edited:
good win and to keep the composure and not blow it like the utah game and turned into a blowout with kawhi only scoring 8pts

and brodie really delivered, with the new rule, i figure everyone suits up for tomorrow but they gon have to pull from russ’ energy to pull that game off, its against the lakers so they’ll be motivated

first game of the season for me
20231031_213405.jpg

good win and to keep the composure and not blow it like the utah game and turned into a blowout with kawhi only scoring 8pts

and brodie really delivered, with the new rule, i figure everyone suits up for tomorrow but they gon have to pull from russ’ energy to pull that game off, its against the lakers so they’ll be motivated

Seems like the vibes are all there. Hopefully they play for each other and can sacrifice in areas needed to win cuz they haven't been able to get it done doing it their way.

Back
Top Bottom