OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

kinda crazy though, what silver did is great with no management crap but they got to stop with the insane back to backs and 3 games in 4 nights schedules if they want to keep the players on court

but its all about the $$$

That would be nice if PG plays, but without Kawhi I think Jim is going to have to go nuts for us to win.

really, really, REALLY hope the new arena doesnt become what SoFi is to the Rams/Chargers where its flooded by the other teams fans because then the “wall” that makes that amplifies the crowd is gon go against the clips

we all know its gon be full of lakers fans when they go against each other :lol:

so many loose balls that end up turning into points for OKC.
Really was kind of uncanny. Must have been at least five plays when our guys were like a half-step away from getting a ball that then went to an OKC player right in position to score.

Oh well. Gonna be some games like that.

Reactions: HIM
Yea, would have liked to have gotten to 10 straight but the fact that we had a lead in the 3rd is pretty good all things considering

Back to back
Kawhi out
Pg sick

Okc on 2 day’s rest

This boston game should be FUN. Our matchups are always great

Celtics shooting lights out beyond the arc in the first half - thinking this is already done for us

injury really is the kryptonite and what everyone is waiting for to continue clownin this team

yokes

Celtics went 25-53 from the 3-point line. (We made 11 3s). If they were going to shoot like that, might not have mattered even if Kawhi played. LOL.

I don’t feel as strongly that we need to make another personnel move as I used to, but we have a lot of guys on the roster that aren’t contributing.

Try to turn some combo of any PJ, Bones, Boston, Diabate into someone who might be more helpful. A rebounder or wing defender.

Back
Top Bottom