OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

back at it since that pelican game
20231226_201439.jpg

Last edited:
:smh:

the clips were used to and hate is byke

pg doesnt even look like he wants to be out there, those lay up had zero energy and effort

and looking ahead, looks like its gon be another streak the opposite way if kawhi do not return soon

IMG_9547.jpeg

not without kawhi

probably one of the suns games

but good to see they come back and take care of business tonight but i dont like the old habits coming back of blowing leads then getting behind and only then will a fire light up and get a win

making it hard on themselves again especially on a team like this, hornets being a bad team eventually surfaced for them so the clips pulled it off but any other team and i dont know

I’ll take it.

Very much hoping with Kawhi that tonight was one of those situations where he could have played but sat because everyone thought we could win without him.

Grizz are a different team with Ja back, so we definitely need him Friday.

i missed the game where kawhi got hurt but i thought dude took a hard fall

looking at the replay, im not even sure where, how and when he got hurt... its supposed to be the left hip but im not even sure if grant grazed it

He landed on it. It still should have kept him out this long but what do I know.

He was limping for the rest of that game tho.

looked like a versy slow fall too

i mean id understand if that was my washed self, id break my hip

they got a few more days of rest so i think it might be of concern if he still misses fridays game

its mostly the medical staff, we dont even have to beat that dead horse…

kawhi out - wasnt active during shootaround

and looks like ja is back with the grizz

gon’ be a tough night

how the hell are you day-to-day and questionable in every game when you’re not practicing and cant do full contact/5on5 workouts? looks like this is just going to drag on

When asked about Leonard before Thursday's practice, head coach Ty Lue said he would practice a little bit. When asked if Leonard can do any full contact of five-on-five work, Lue said he was not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom