OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

wild how the Clippers live in Laker fan's heads rent free.

they get so mad that we get press even tho "we haven't done nothing" like get over yourselves.

Anyways tough season, even harder loss. I love what Russ did this series he put the team on his back but unfortunately not enough from the rest. I don't know what he was thinking last night trying to be a playmaker instead of just getting the points. But c'est la vie. Clippers curse is real.

The suns, a "better" team, barely inked out their wins. they weren't blow out without our stars so yes the IF has to be there. Denver gonna wax them.

Dunno what's gonna happen. The really hard pill to swallow is all those years wasted under Doc's reign with healthy teams. Ty has been handicapped by injuries. We just really can't catch a break.

I don't know what the off-season brings. I'd like powell and russ to stay and obviously PG and Kawhi but we shall see. It's finna be a long summer.

You referring to the clipperscontent guy? Wonder how much of that is true.

Mainly that and the people who are celebrating Russ bing done and focusing on only last night instead of the great series he has as a whole.

Our collective instinct that he wasn't coming back in the Phoenix series was well founded. :frown:

Transparency.

I made a post about clippers transparency prior to this.

That right knee better be bionic now... Everything has been swapped out.

Smh

people are just terrible when they know they cant get punched int he face for what they say

and its fueled by idiots like stephen a

and im not the biggest jj fan but i appreciate him standing up for the players but people like stephen will say whatever gets him clicks as thats how espn pays his millions

Sas panders to players he wants to be close to and diminishes players he can't get close to. His takes are hotter than fish grease. A Complete blowhard, who has fully subscribed to the debate format and is willing to say stupid s**t just for clicks.

Not even mad at PG and kawhi anymore. They've had big time injuries that have caused them to be out.

I just don't agree with them babysitting their injuries and load managing in hopes that it will equal heath at the right time.

I also don't agree with the lack of transparency with kawhi's team and the clippers as an organization.

But, run it back minus Marcus Morris and let's try to get even better and let's see how it shakes out.

Food for thought! I actually agree with this article.

Food for thought! I actually agree with this article.

Agreed. As much as I've been off this team as presently constructed...I was wrong. All this team needs is 365 days of health and no Marcus Morris.

More pieces will come available next year and I believe players actually wouldn't mind coming to play for the clippers, perhaps on discount.

they definitely need to get rid of ty and try and get nick nurse, resign russ and plumlee to a minimum

then trade morris (if anyone wants him or ty can take him with him) and maybe bundle him with someone else, not sure with who, maybe gordon if theres a new coach that would actually start mann and use roco? but morris' $17m and gordon $20m is $37m they could use to get someone useful? id love for gordon to stay but $20m is steep and its not fully guaranteed but its still a lot

Clips Salary.png

Morris is the only guy currently on the roster that I 100 percent, rock solid never want to see in a Clippers uniform again.

The kids (Diabate, Preston, Boston, Moon) I'm mostly indifferent about. I have my doubts any of them will ever be rotational NBA players, but they're young and cheap, so W/E with them.

Nico, RoCo and Gordo are all solid players, but if we have to let one or more go in order to save money and/or get younger & more athletic, so be it. Coffey is also expendable to me, as I think he is what he is and its just a fringe NBA player.

I know he does some infurating things, but I think we should hang on to Bones. He's young and talented and has irrational confidence, which can be a good thing if harnessed correctly. Hopefully a whole year with our coaching staff will help him chill on some of the dumb stuff he does.

Plum should definitely come back if we can make it work financially.

Mann needs to play more next season than he did this year. Period.

I wouldn't mind if NN was on staff. But giving credit where it's due, Lue had the clippers fighting hard. X and Os wise, he also out coached Monty and the suns.

Sometimes the grass ain't greener.

I don’t think there will be a coaching change. Ty didn’t have a great year, but wasn’t bad enough to get fired, in part because the team would still have to pay him if they dump him.

If he doesn’t quit, he’ll be back.

Xs and Os dont matter if you’re not playing your best line up and insists and convinced morris is the third best player in the team

if all the behind the scenes stories are back then theres no point in keeping ty, the line ups that worked seemed to be forced onto him or he had no choice

i give him props for some late adjustments and experimentation and what he has to work with (rest management and injuries), its a difficult job but it feels like theres a better coaching option out there and they should take it

I’d be completely fine with Lue leaving. Especially if we can get anything at all for him. I’d like a coach who takes the regular season seriously.

^^^ Same. If we get some compensation for him, let him move on. I like TY, but he certainly not irreplaceable.

Back
Top Bottom