OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

first quarter of the ore-season and harden looks good and seems to be in shape and thats great

the bad is when he went to the bench, the team of mann, jones, porter, brown and bones looks worse than a g-league team, just god awful

hopefully the team stays healthy that this combination never sees the court during the regular season

and here's my surprise face to the news

1728668350577.png

Not seeing much with Kevin Porter Jr.
Jordan Miller looks to be a better player to me.

what i like is the athleticism leading to transition fastbreaks, the team actually looks fast for once, still lots of work and just hoping they can put it together sooner than later

kai jones with five blocks and game winner oop, still think ty should have just thrown him out there in the post last season

They're going to play faster this season and I think the defense is going to be better overall because of JVG. Offense is definitely a problem when Harden is off the court though.

I'd be in favor of them trying to turn some combination of Norm, Bones, PJ and pretty much any of the really young guys into another starter who can create offense, but all moot anyway if Kawhi isn't playing. So I don't foresee any additional moves, except maybe dumping PJ, until the team has a better sense of where Kawhi is with his health.

Yeah, they need to find minutes for Kai Jones. His energy and bounce makes this happen.

KPJ may be my new my new Marcus Morris. Don’t like his game at all.

yah kai jones being a threat on defense will help and be able to prevent those lobs the mavs kept doing on em last year

harden being i shape and pretty much handling th eball majority of the time is great too, they do need a more capable back up pg but these younger and more athletic additions helps with quick transition buckets, harden gon eat off those all season long

no expects this team to even make the play-in and i hope everyone keeps underestimating them

and please just give us one healthy year for kawhi

It wouldn’t bother me that the team isn’t going to be very good if we had a 1st round pick this year. But we don’t.

false advertising right here :smh:

IMG_0767.jpeg

i thought they already signed kai jones last year? should just keep him with the main team to prevent injuries

Kawhi’s not going to retire until multiple sports medicine doctors tell him he can’t play or he reaches the point Brandon Roy did with just not being physically able to do what he wants on the court. But with Clippers luck, if Kawhi does get back to playing at a high level, he’ll be on another team when it happens. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom