OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Man Harden was gassed af at the end :lol:

Fun game. Crazy atmosphere
The Atmosphere definitely translated watching the it on TV. Can't imagine what it was like live. The Wall looked really good and gives off that college home court vibes. Looking forward to seeing it all in person next month. As for the game itself, we definitely looked better on defense and guys were flying around so I see improvements there. But the same Iso style of offense is not gonna do it. I know Harden is going to dominate the ball but it kills me that he walks up the ball and by the time he sets up the offense, the shot clock is at 10. Same ol Ty Lue scheme. I just want to see ball movement. Unfortunately, we are going to see a lot more of these close games and us on the losing side. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Unfortunately, we are going to see a lot more of these close games and us on the losing side. Hope I'm wrong tho.
Unfortunately, I think that’s right. The offense falls off a cliff when Harden is out and he’s not going to be able to play big, high usage minutes without wearing out at the end of the game like last night.

If we want to maintain a chance of getting into the playoffs while Kawhi is out, we need to trade for another guy who can create offense. IMO.

Up 99-90, Tmann misses the second FT and it all went to hell after that. PHX baited us into forcing the ball to Zu. Led to like 3 turnovers :lol :{

Any time you can beat Joker in Denver, it’s a good win, even if the Nuggs are not what they used to be.

Norm spazzing saved us, but I give the whole team credit for staying composed in the 4th quarter when Denver went ahead.

I like a lot of what I’m seeing. Defensive schemes and energy are looking good. Zu looking solid. DJJ and Dunn are giving us what I’d hoped.

KPJ sucks though.

I didn't watch any preseason so I was wondering why people were so against him...I see now. Dude is looking like Russ out there. Missed dunks and all

Back
Top Bottom