OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Mann! But I gotta give lemon pepper Reggie credit. He's playing well.

Good to see the Clippers pass up some good looks from 3 to be aggressive and get great looks.

No embiid, but the Sixers were motivated for sure...and the Clippers handled them pretty well.

Came out ready to play after the half and kept the foot down on the pedal thru the 4th.

And still have Beverly, ibaka etc out.

Did they say why PG is out? I haven’t veen able to watch yet. I’m getting so tired of missing guys every big matchup

Did they say why PG is out? I haven’t veen able to watch yet. I’m getting so tired of missing guys every big matchup

Foot soreness.

I swear we try not to have everyone playing in any game that is on National TV.

kawhi looks like hes got a lot of bounce tonight, can't really remember the last time i've seen him play with this much energy and effort

we're doing pretty well so far, but too sloppy and if we drop this one, gonna be because of too many turnovers

Good to see this team fight back against the bucks. We were down pretty big after the 1st quarter. We have had issues with the bucks in the last year and change.

We were very short handed as well.

2nd and 3rd quarter were great in comparison to the past.

Mann really caused issues by penetrating and dishing. That guy is good.

Terance Mann is exactly what the team needs. Dude is quick, aggressive, and has high IQ. And he’s one if our best rebounders. I’m amazed at how perfectly he fits on the team. I haven’t seen a team be able to keep him out the paint yet.

his ability to drive to the rim attracting defenders and then dishing it out to the open shooter has been the cherry on top.
low key feel like having rondo on the team is just gonna help him out even more with his ball IQ

tonight being the second of a b2b and against orlando, im expecting kawhi and morris to both sit out and PG will prob be playing.

got a feeling that we might hopefully see a full squad plus rondo against either denver or LAL later this week but won't mind sitting our guys out the remainder of the season since games are pretty much every other day now. plus it gives more PT to our role players and should help build confidence

I’m assuming we’re just being extremely cautious with PG.

give me this rotation,please

Bev
PG
Kawhi
Morris
Zu

Rondo
Kennard
Mann
Batum
Serge

lol what happened? tuned in after the mich ucla game and see we just blew a huge lead :sick:

Back
Top Bottom