OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

My trap game senses are tingling about Saturday against the Wolves. Between the Heat and Bulls, after we just played them twice last week. I have some hope though because its a night game; if it was a matinee I'd be 100 perent expecting an L. :lol:

Man, I don’t even think Minnesota is a bad team. They have 2 studs and an above avg player in Dlo. A couple decent role players. The fact that we beat them twice, coming from behind in each, makes me think we’re due for an L. Like how Portland beat us 1/3.

If Mook can come back and just hit his threes at his usual clip, we’ll be solid until Kawhi comes back.Legit question, how impressive is it that Kawhi is doing explosive box jumps already? Is that normal,“normal” for athletes?

Man, I don’t even think Minnesota is a bad team. They have 2 studs and an above avg player in Dlo. A couple decent role players. The fact that we beat them twice, coming from behind in each, makes me think we’re due for an L. Like how Portland beat us 1/3.

If Mook can come back and just hit his threes at his usual clip, we’ll be solid until Kawhi comes back.Legit question, how impressive is it that Kawhi is doing explosive box jumps already? Is that normal,“normal” for athletes?

Seems well ahead of the usual recover time line for ACL surgery for him to already being stuff like that. But I'm still assuming that he's not comin back until a couple months into 2022, if at all.

Reactions: HIM
Seems well ahead of the usual recover time line for ACL surgery for him to already being stuff like that. But I'm still assuming that he's not comin back until a couple months into 2022, if at all.

I’ve always thought April. I normally don’t believe NBA players when it comes to things like this but Kawhi is different. So when he said he signed the extension so he could come back this season, I believe him. If we’re in the playoff race, let him play 5/6 games to gear up for the postseason.

looks like clips get em on the second night of. back to back again so hopefully that helps

maybe kawhi comes back and joins surgery ibaka (word to HIM HIM ) with the agua caliente crew in the g-leauge :lol:

loved the first half

just cant come out lackluster in the second

end it early as the bulls are waitin for tom

where the hell did they steal hartenstein from? first few games dude was a chaotic hustle thats good for 6 fouls but lately its like he’s getting accusyomed to the nba pace and more like a controlled chaos now

overreaction but im not gon be mad if they package iabaka in a trade

Back
Top Bottom