OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

crazy, why even bother going to vegas :smh:

just rest for gods sake
I get it from his standpoint. A chance at a gold medal, which he doesn’t have. Probably figured his workload would be way less because the team is stacked and he could get by at less than 100 percent just playing limited minutes.

But going through the camp made him realize it wasn’t going to work.

I just hope that he didn't reinjure his knee or cause any setbacks for this upcoming season. My hope is that he balls out and has a fully healthy Playoff run. And once his trade value is at its peak, we trade him for some young key pieces to excel our rebuild with a mix of youth and guys via free agency coming into their prime. If the OKC and the T-Wolves of the world are the next one up, we're gonna need to rebuild sooner than later.

Trez was mad at the wrong person. Should have been trying to knock Doc out for letting him get abused 3 straight games

Liked his size and athleticism at the guard spot last year, but thought he seemed kind of offensively limited. Small sample size this SL, but the numbers his first two games are impressive. Would be nice if a draft pick could turn into another real piece for us.

Liked his size and athleticism at the guard spot last year, but thought he seemed kind of offensively limited. Small sample size this SL, but the numbers his first two games are impressive. Would be nice if a draft pick could turn into another real piece for us.

his numbers last season in the g league were pretty comparable too avg 21/6/2

different level of competition/talent in the actual league, but hoping ty is able to find a way to give him some more play on the floor this season

Back
Top Bottom