***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 8 to go. On to the NLCS!!!!!

I've been saying it all day here in LV as people were chatting me up while I was wearing my Fernando jersey that if the Dodgers won tonight we absolutely win this series on Friday. After their performance today, almost top to bottom (not you, CT3...) I am positive of that prediction.

LFG

I rather have Flaherty, but I think it will be Yamamoto because that's why they switched Yamamoto and Flaherty in games one and two in the first place.

Same on Friday please...

My worry is we haven't beat Darvish in a while. Hoping seeing him a second time in 6 days will help.

IMG_8246.jpeg

I like Yoshi getting like the first 3 innings and then having Jack come in for another 3-4.

Or switch those around as it always feels like Yamamoto takes a couple of innings to get settled into the game

I like Yoshi getting like the first 3 innings and then having Jack come in for another 3-4.

Or switch those around as it always feels like Yamamoto takes a couple of innings to get settled into the game
why use both of are starters. theres games on sunday/monday when we win.

Tough call especially since we’re short staffed but right now I trust Buehler to handle game 1 and give a combo of Jack/Yama

If they make the NLCS it'll be interesting because the Mets finally get a little bit of a break. I'm sure they'd rather keep playing as they've been on a roll, so I'm wondering if it'll impact them or not.

Back
Top Bottom