***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 8 to go. On to the NLCS!!!!!

Wish I was in there like

IMG_6769.gif

dont like that decision.
one more inning for yama
I get it, but I don't like it either
Hold on to your butts.

We took out a guy who was dealing....
I was watching the game on my phone from the stands at a competition band event that my son was playing in so I couldn't post, but I was 100% supportive of the decision.
1000%.
Won the last game by trusting the bullpen: run it byke.

As far as the next series is concerned, "So just wear down the bullpen in a 7-game series against the Comeback Mets?"... let's see how the first game or 2 goes.

But for THIS series, games 4 & 5, back-to-back shutouts by trusting the BP? Loved it.

This is going to be a wild series for me. Grew up going to Shea regularly as a kid. The Mets were a big part of my childhood. My son despite being born and raised in LA is a big Mets fan.

My posts might be a bit scaled back this series compared to the NLDS where the **** the Padres sentiment was very open and visible and where a **** the Yankees sentiment will be very open if that happens.

Love that Dave and everyone down the line is repeating “jobs not done” #MambaMentality
This is what Shoehei brings to the table imo.
No, I'm absolutely not saying that it's all him and just bringing him aboard magically gives all of these PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PLAYERS a competitive spirit that they've never, ever had before. That would be daft.
But I do think that Ohtani has a Mamba Mentality that is undoubtedly having a profoundly positive influence; I am saying that.

Back
Top Bottom