***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. NLDS vs Padres. Game 1 10/5 5:38 pm PST

I don’t know if he has a no trade clause. But they should seriously field offers on Mookie Betts this offseason.

Dude is an October bum. They trade him they go from a 98 win team to a 95 team and maybe get better October production. This **** is a joke.

I don’t see many teams wanting to trade for Mookie making $30 million for 8 years, unless the dodgers eat up 75% of the contract.

Facts. I don’t know how sought after he’ll be. But this is about to be 3 bad octobers in a row. 2021 wasn’t nothing to brag about either.

Like these dudes need to know internally no one cares about what you do in regular season. If you’re good from April to September but suck on October and it’s a regular thing. Then you suck. And maybe it’s why you rather play in LA over Boston because that ****** October play won’t fly with that fanbase and media.

I feel like Smoltz's theory of the Dodgers losing their momentum every year with the first-round bye and weeklong off-week is probably the main issue with them. They're locked in for 6 mos and then they just lose their focus by not playing in the WC rd.

I feel like Smoltz's theory of the Dodgers losing their momentum every year with the first-round bye and weeklong off-week is probably the main issue with them. They're locked in for 6 mos and then they just lose their focus by not playing in the WC rd.
The pressure to win is getting to this Dodgers team. There was pressure last year, but there is more in these playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom