***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** Another year Another choke job. DFA Rojas.

Funny part I was at work today in a Dodgers tshirt and a Padres fan (friend of mine) said the exact same thing.

He said he would be happy if they beat us and that would be thier WS. Anything after that is whatever....which is such a crazy mentality

Well he’s definitely wrong with that take and if there’s fans here that are just happy with beating the Dodgers they’re not real fans. . This city wants a WS in the worst way and beating the Dodgers just makes it a little bit sweeter but the end goal is a WS.

Fun series coming up can’t wait till Saturday!

Last edited:
Well he’s definitely wrong with that take and if there’s fans here that are just happy with beating the Dodgers they’re not real fans. . This city wants a WS in the worst way and beating the Dodgers just makes it a little bit sweeter but the end goal is a WS.

Fun series coming up can’t wait till Saturday!

I'm gonna be honest bro...I've heard that more than what you are saying...

But the die hards that are born and raised in SD feel the way you do.

When the season started slow I did not see a lot of Padres gear. As yall started going on that heater after the all star break, that's when I started see more Padres jerseys on the daily.

See yall Saturday.

This series is going to say a lot about this team either way in terms of how they come out playing and how they respond to adversity. This might be a reach, but this series is a defining moment for the organization in its current state. Another uninspiring October and changes need to be made from the top down.

If you want to win a World Series, you have to beat good competition along the way. You gotta respond when being challenged. They can’t fold the second the Padres take the lead in one of these games.

There’s plenty of guys in that clubhouse who were on the 2022 team who lost to San Diego and a lot of guys in the clubhouse who didn’t perform last October against Arizona. Here’s their chance to exercise a lot of those demons.

No one cares about little Freddie Freeman dances after hitting a double against a 60 win Rockies team. This is when they gotta show up.

I'd say that post season series against SF years ago felt bigger, but I agree with this stance. The magnifying glass is on Mookie and Freddie this series, Mook especially. I don't care if the post season is small sample sizes, if he puts up a stinker in his third consecutive post season series, he deserves all the heat coming his way moving forward.

The arms may be our downfall, but I expect the bats to show up. If Jack can pitch out of his mind, Yoshi is formidable, and the pen isn't taxed constantly, then we have a shot.

I wouldn’t mind Muncy at first over Kiké. He looks like a bit of a clown show out there :lol: Pages has been looking real confident out there. He could be an x-factor for sure. I do feel this all comes down to Mookie and Freddie though. Especially Mookie.

Back
Top Bottom