Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a guestion. Why the hell are mexicans such blind dodger homers? LOL homie is that way and at work these fools be ready to jump me and call me a fake!** fan cause I say we better get out the 1st round unlike the past year the way these fools talk we a lock to win the WS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a guestion. Why the hell are mexicans such blind dodger homers? LOL homie is that way and at work these fools be ready to jump me and call me a fake !** fan cause I say we better get out the 1st round unlike the past year the way these fools talk we a lock to win the WS
same dudes that make me ashamed to be a raider fan

also the same guys that wear usc gear everywhere.

I am Mexican homie and I do realize what the Dodgers have done in thepast post seasons but I also don't want to be a Debbie Downer. But they are a lot offair weather fans out there.

NL WEST CHAMPS, sounds good but not great. Dodgers win the pennant, now that sounds great.

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a guestion. Why the hell are mexicans such blind dodger homers? LOL homie is that way and at work these fools be ready to jump me and call me a fake !** fan cause I say we better get out the 1st round unlike the past year the way these fools talk we a lock to win the WS

fall back
indifferent.gif

Why couldn't you just have said "my coworker"? Take that +!%% somewhere else, keep your racism of this thread por favor
indifferent.gif

anywhoo, Glad to be champs
smokin.gif
Sure its not as exciting (or hair pullingly excruciating) as the way we won it in 04, but at least we can start restingthese guys up. Been there in 2004 for both games, got to the 2006 game late due to the damn lakers and USC playing that same night, and i'll be there nextweekend
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fall back
indifferent.gif

Why couldn't you just have said "my coworker"? Take that +!%% somewhere else, keep your racism of this thread por favor
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
Sure its not as exciting (or hair pullingly excruciating) as the way we won it in 04, but at least we can start resting these guys up. Been there in 2004 for both games, got to the 2006 game late due to the damn lakers and USC playing that same night, and i'll be there next weekend
smokin.gif
its true dude. nothing racist about it. doesnt offend me.

anyway, anyone know if the nlds home game 1 is going to be a day or night game?

In 2004, 2006 the games started at 5. I just hope game 1 is not at 11 am like in 2004. 4 years ago since the lima game, ya'll remeber his wife(wowzers).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fall back
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
Sure its not as exciting (or hair pullingly excruciating) as the way we won it in 04, but at least we can start resting these guys up. Been there in 2004 for both games, got to the 2006 game late due to the damn lakers and USC playing that same night, and i'll be there next weekend
smokin.gif
its true dude.

I'm mexican, and i'm not a homer nor am I ignorant, therefore his statement of "why the hell are mexicans" invalid and should have justreferred to his coworkers since he cant speak for every single mexican.

Enough of that %+*!,

Lets play a good game, see who needs to be dwindled out of the roster and get %+*! in place for october
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was kinda hoping arizona would win and have maddux pitch great game and go out on top. i dont think he will make the playoff roster
and i think he should retire next season. his last start wasnt good at all but im glad im going tonight should be really dope.
as far as those mexican fans go...i am mexican and agree with some comments made. nothing bugs me more than some ese dude clamming he
is a super dodger fan with l.a. tats on his head and doesnt know %+!$ about baseball or the dodgers.

It was more joking around so I don't no why u got butt hurt. And seen how I grew up with mexicans all around me I think I would know what I'm talkingabout. It was generalizing mexicans but u get the point

Anyways we won the west so lets go!!!

rally_581x150.gif

img_275x235_gamewinner.jpg

Postseason Rally
presented by Bank of America
Date: Sunday, September 28
trans.gif
Time: 6 PM

Come celebrate the Dodgers' National League West Division Championship this Sunday night, September 28 at 6 PM at Dodger Stadium. We'll have music, food and former Dodgers on hand to welcome the NL West Division Champs back from San Francisco, and cheer them on before their postseason run. Admission to the postseason rally is free!

:: Related Links ::
Download the clinching game »
Postseason schedule »

Yeahhh guys, it feels good. But you got to remember, THE DODGERS HAVE DONE NOTHING THUSFAR. This team has great potential, I'd keep the champagne on ice till we get to the big show. It's amazing to compare the lineups we had in2004 and 2006. The only win in 2004 we got was from Jose Lima, you guys remember that?
laugh.gif
Being swept in 2006 wasn't a good look either. Let's take a look backat the lineups and compare it to what we have now ...

2004:
[table][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]LOB[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Izturis, SS[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].154[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Werth, LF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].273[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Finley, CF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].083[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beltre, 3B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Green, 1B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bradley, RF[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cora, 2B[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].182[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mayne, C[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].400[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lima, P[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]15[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]2006:
[table][tr][td] Los Angeles Dodgers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hitters[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]LOB[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R Furcal SS[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].250[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K Lofton CF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].000[/td] [/tr][tr][td] b-R Martinez PH[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [/tr][tr][td] J Repko PR[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]N Garciaparra 1B[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Kent 2B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Drew RF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].250[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R Martin C[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].250[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M Anderson LF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W Betemit 3B[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].667[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Lowe P[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [/tr][/table]

Compare it to 2008:
R. Martin, C
M. Kemp, CF
M. Ramirez, LF
A. Ethier, RF
J. Loney, 1B
C. Blake, 3B
B. DeWitt, 2B
A. Berroa, SS
Pitcher

What I'm saying is this roster is 10x better than both those teams combined
eek.gif
Especially with the possibility of Kent and Furcal's health. The only knock I have on this team is our pitching / bullpen, it's been kindashakey and they seem a little intimindated by big games, but we'll see.

I just got back home from celebrating my 2 year anniversary
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
, can anyone break down how Kent and Furcal looked defensively,at the plate and running?

I dont wanna go to the rally because I'm very superstitious
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom