eek.gif
roll.gif

[h1]http://www.examiner.com/x-888-Los-Angeles-Sports-Examiner[/h1]
[h1]Los Angeles Sports Examiner[/h1]
[h2]McCourt wants a refund on Andruw Jones[/h2]
0 Comments

POSTED September 23, 5:07 PM

Jonathan Raber - Los Angeles Sports Examiner

From the strange-but-apparently-true files comes this latest dandy out of Los Angeles.

According to ESPN The Magazine, Dodgers owner Frank McCourt has been less than thrilled with his $36 million investment in the all-of-a-sudden-mediocre Andruw Jones. So, naturally, like any consumer unhappy with a product, McCourt is asking for a refund. Via ESPN:
One of the best "tips" we got this year was that Dodgers owner Frank McCourt was looking into filing an actual lawsuit against center-fielder Andruw Jones as a way to recoup some of the $36 million he spent for two years of his "service."

.158 batting average: $36 million
14 RBI: $36 million
87 games spent on the disabled list: $36 million
Owner suing player for compensation: PRICELESS

(MasterCard -- proud sponsor of irritated owners everywhere)

McCourt has been accused of being cheap in the past, but this might take the cake. Hopefully he kept his receipt.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
roll.gif

[h1]http://www.examiner.com/x-888-Los-Angeles-Sports-Examiner[/h1]
[h1]Los Angeles Sports Examiner[/h1]
[h2]McCourt wants a refund on Andruw Jones[/h2]
0 Comments

POSTED September 23, 5:07 PM

Jonathan Raber - Los Angeles Sports Examiner

From the strange-but-apparently-true files comes this latest dandy out of Los Angeles.

According to ESPN The Magazine, Dodgers owner Frank McCourt has been less than thrilled with his $36 million investment in the all-of-a-sudden-mediocre Andruw Jones. So, naturally, like any consumer unhappy with a product, McCourt is asking for a refund. Via ESPN:
One of the best "tips" we got this year was that Dodgers owner Frank McCourt was looking into filing an actual lawsuit against center-fielder Andruw Jones as a way to recoup some of the $36 million he spent for two years of his "service."

Is this real?
roll.gif

Arizona plays a day game tomorrow. So even before the dodgers play tomorrow night it can be clinched.
But I'd rather have them clinch with a win. Then watch everybody go crazy after the 27th out and act like fools with champagne

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Arizona plays a day game tomorrow. So even before the dodgers play tomorrow night it can be clinched.
But I'd rather have them clinch with a win. Then watch everybody go crazy after the 27th out and act like fools with champagne

IF I cant get tickets to tomorrows game somehow seeing how its soldout now, I wont give a $$#@ how they get it so long as they finally clinch
mad.gif
laugh.gif

mms://a1407.l1086961839.c10869.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1407/10869/v0001/reflector:61839?auth=ca.bxbhdjaYdydbbybHdidqbLb_a8dVcqa7-bi2Vzy-bA-YfkxoK5z-m7k6kamemekjkdj5mglhjbkgklmcj6mhmck7khmim9kkkc

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Dyhard must be in the wrong thread
laugh.gif

nah posting game links...link goes fast to hurry if you wanna watch.
cut and paste in browser

mms://a1407.l1086961839.c10869.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1407/10869/v0001/reflector:61839?auth=ca.cLc5bebRbUc3bwd_c9dbaPc4aEdAdZa7-bi2Wpz-bA-2gkvjL8x-lbk4mal7m9jdlgj5mfmcjblkllk7k9kjlgk5mhlbm4jelf

I will honestly say, I wasn't for the Manny trade because I thought it would have taken a Loney or Ethier-esque player of ours, but my goodness him beingin the AL all these years you can't truly appreciate how GREAT of a hitter he is.

Whenever he comes up to the plate you feel like something special is going to happen, and I can't remember a player of his caliber impacting the game asmuch as him (maybe Gagne).

We'll go as far as Manny takes us guys, letsjust enjoy the ride
pimp.gif

WOW I just got the meanest goosebumps when they showed Furcal in the ondeck circle, felt like my skin was gonna pop when I heard "Welcome Back"playing in the background
smokin.gif

smh.gif
not even fair against a knuckleballer, but he looked good out there.

I seriously hope Sweeny isn't on the playoff roster, what a waste of roster space.

laugh.gif
nice edit ERACISM, I was gonna say no way Nomar should be out there everyday, but if we do face a lefty then he should get a start.

I won't even lie 562, I stood up while raffy was on deck and got the goosebumps too, dude hasn't played ball since May 5, now that shows you hardworkand dedication.

Back
Top Bottom