Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

laugh.gif
Nice edit, the last time you posted in here Abreu was probably still on the team (haha jp)

Jpap to tell you the truth, what really messed everything up was Joe Torre's double switch, took out Ozuna put in Blake DeWitt and replaced Proctor withScott Elbert to face a lefty hitter.

The thing is it was 7-7 2 outs, proctor got the last 5 people out with 4 strike outs and was blowing by people. But Joe put in Elbert.

After that Elbert opened everything up, so did Jason Johnson and then Troncosco - then Loney threw the ball away, it was just a very strange series of events.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Cant wait to get some tickets. I will be seating in the Pavilion as always. I'm going for the all-you can eat to get a better seat selection. I doubt left field is available after all the pre-sales. I'm going the games regardless, I get tickets at face or double face in the pavilion.

Anyone want to tailgate at the park before the game????
10/01 Dodger party?
I stay in the valley, in 2006 I went to Hooters in Burbank and it was packed with Mets fans.

Lets go Doyers!

sir yes sir

got mine already
devil.gif

Game 4 starts at 9:35 am today. Come Kershaw we need this one. We might pick up a game today with the Giants Ace pitching.

Bright Nikes: I know the division is not wrapped up but we have to talk about tickets in advance so we can try to get some at retail.

I know anything can happen just like in 1996 when we were up 3 games with 3 games left and we were swept by the Padres and they got to go the WS.

Wait hold the *%#% up we lost? Wow smfh

I leave work and its 8-7 dodgers and then get to work today and fools talking about we lost 15-8. Smfh

Big Mike stop lying, Dodgers were never up 8-7.

7-7 when Elbert gave up like 18 runs
laugh.gif

Today is a must win! Just in case arizona wins...we can't let them get down to 2.5 games
Lincecum going for them is a great help. It seems almost sure with hisn record....but nothing is guaranteed

Damn Joe, I'm sure Kershaw had another inning in him.

At least Saito gets some work in, lets eye his slider.

I don't agree with putting saito in right now. I don't think he's proven himself yet to put him in a 1 run game. But I guess since its only the6th, its ok

Back
Top Bottom