Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

Yo, where you guys tryna sit?

The way my funds are looking, the pavilion looks like the best bet for me and wifey.

info on that shirt?
laugh.gif

Ill sit anywhere. But how you said....funds-wise....probably pavillion. But that usually goes fast I think because of the price

craigslist prices are always crazy. you just gotta search through all the bull $$!@ to find the deals. but some people put a ridiculous selling price to see ifanybody bites. some prices are outrageous
i hate stub hub. i dont like all the fees they charge. you're already gonna pay top dollar for playoff tix...+ the 10% fees i believe....naaaaahhh

NEXT GAME 9/17

TV: KCAL | RADIO: KABC 790, KHJ 930

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
PNC Park
4:05PM PDT

Billingsley (15-10)

Duke (5-14)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

[table][tr][td]West[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]E#[/td] [td]L10[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]vs E[/td] [td]vs C[/td] [td]vs W[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]vs R[/td] [td]vs L[/td] [td]XTRA[/td] [td]1-RUN[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]X W-L[/td] [td]LAST GAME[/td] [td]NEXT GAME[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]72[/td] [td].523[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]16-18[/td] [td]22-17[/td] [td]36-27[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]45-30[/td] [td]34-42[/td] [td]51-53[/td] [td]28-19[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]17-22[/td] [td]642[/td] [td]593[/td] [td]81-70[/td] [td] 9/16 @ PIT, W 6-2[/td] [td]9/17 @ PIT, 7:05P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]76[/td] [td].493[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]16-19[/td] [td]37-27[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]43-33[/td] [td]31-43[/td] [td]48-57[/td] [td]26-19[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]19-22[/td] [td]663[/td] [td]654[/td] [td]76-74[/td] [td] 9/16 v SF, W 2-0[/td] [td]9/17 v SF, 9:40P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]83[/td] [td].454[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]W1[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [td]26-36[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]41-36[/td] [td]28-47[/td] [td]45-64[/td] [td]24-19[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]23-19[/td] [td]700[/td] [td]777[/td] [td]69-83[/td] [td] 9/16 v SD, W 10-3[/td] [td]9/17 v SD, 3:05P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]68[/td] [td]83[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]L2[/td] [td]19-13[/td] [td]11-29[/td] [td]32-29[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]35-40[/td] [td]33-43[/td] [td]52-54[/td] [td]16-29[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]29-18[/td] [td]596[/td] [td]703[/td] [td]64-87[/td] [td] 9/16 @ ARI, L 0-2[/td] [td]9/17 @ ARI, 9:40P[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]58[/td] [td]94[/td] [td].382[/td] [td]21.5[/td] [td]E[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]12-16[/td] [td]15-23[/td] [td]28-40[/td] [td]3-15[/td] [td]34-44[/td] [td]24-50[/td] [td]41-58[/td] [td]17-36[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]15-27[/td] [td]595[/td] [td]713[/td] [td]64-88[/td] [td] 9/16 @ COL, L 3-10[/td] [td]9/17 @ COL, 3:05P[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Tuesday, September 16, 2008[/h2]http:// [h3]Source: Sabathia Likes Dodgers[/h3] According to a source close to C.C. Sabathia, Sabathia has enjoyed playing in the National League over the past couple of months and would like to stay in the NL in the future. He is hitting well for a pitcher and is pitching himself into the Cy Young race. The Yankees, Mets, Dodgers, Angels, and Cardinals are four of many teams expected to make a play for Sabathia, but the source has informed me that he prefers the Dodgers. He would be moving close to home while staying in the National League, two things he would like to do.

However, owner Frank McCourt has spent a lot of money on a lot of players who have been unsuccessful, so he may be hesitant to take a chance on Sabathia, especially with Manny Ramirez eligible for free agency.

Bro, if you wanna wait it out just do craigslist.

That's what I usually do, wait a day or two till these people are desperate to sell and call em up with an offer, they usually deal with you.

Especially during playoff time there's gonna be sooo many people tryna sell tickets - they put insane prices and when it don't sell they'll getdesperate.

It's best to bargain with loge, top deck and pavilion seats though.

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

^what are my other options? I just looked on ticketmaster it said the presale begins tomorrow at 10am
That will be only for the Mini-plan people and ones who put in a deposit for next season.
ohwell.gif

Saturday is the for the general public. Unless someone has a code
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Sabathia and Ramirez would be sick if were to get him and keep Ramirez . But i think we can only get one of them next season.

if they play the cubs, i see tickets going for ridiculous prices
theres a guy who comes into my job who has season tickets.....he put down 8 new $250 deposits to get more playoff tickets to sell. he scalps tix for dodgers,angels, chargers, lakers and other teams....so i guess he knows what hes doing and/or banking on them making it past the 1st game/round
when he told me that i gave em the
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

gettin tix on saturday is gonna be really hard. if you go online....u gotta go at the right exact time, or else you'll be waiting forever for your turn.the page keeps refreshing and it puts you "in line"
going to the stadium is hard too. its all about luck
you'll be able to score tix for the ALCS no prob...but everybody is gonna be buying ALDS cuz thats all that would be guaranteed

when i went a couple years ago to a ticketmaster location for tickets...i was within the 1st couple people and they were gone when they opened at 10. so ithink they release very very few to tm locations. your best bet is the stadium or online

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^what are my other options? I just looked on ticketmaster it said the presale begins tomorrow at 10am
That will be only for the Mini-plan people and ones who put in a deposit for next season.
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
happy.gif
So does that mean even with a code, general public can't buy mini plans? Mini-plans are only for season ticket holders?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
happy.gif
So does that mean even with a code, general public can't buy mini plans? Mini-plans are only for season ticket holders?
there arent playoff mini plans...if thats what you mean
every password given to season ticket holders and mini pack people is unique and different. no 2 are a like. (as far as i understand)
they know how passwords get around so im sure they make them unique to make sure their season ticket holders get a lil advantage over the general public

the 866 dodgers line us super busy and seems impossible to get thru everytime ive tried during playoffs and opening day
also be careful DONT REFRESH YOUR TICKETMASTER PAGE TOO MUCH or you will get timed out!!
well i did it wheni was trying to get kanye tickets and that $%##% locked me out for a few minutes

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
happy.gif
there arent playoff mini plans...if thats what you mean
every password given to season ticket holders and mini pack people is unique and different. no 2 are a like. (as far as i understand)
they know how passwords get around so im sure they make them unique to make sure their season ticket holders get a lil advantage over the general public
Oh ok, ticketmaster confused me because I was looking at the playoff tickets.

So, tickets for the general public goes on sale Saturday? I'm assuming both home games will be available.

Damn, it looks like playoff tix are going to be very difficult to get at a good price this year. Might just have to settle watching at home then.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Oh ok, ticketmaster confused me because I was looking at the playoff tickets.

So, tickets for the general public goes on sale Saturday? I'm assuming both home games will be available.

yea. ALDS AND NLCS both on sale. not too sure....but i think world series too
game 1 is gonna be a lot harder to get than game 2. obviously because theyre only guranteed 1 game

Cant wait to get some tickets. I will be seating in the Pavilion as always. I'm going for the all-you can eat to get a better seat selection. I doubt leftfield is available after all the pre-sales. I'm going the games regardless, I get tickets at face or double face in the pavilion.

Anyone want to tailgate at the park before the game????
10/01 Dodger party?
I stay in the valley, in 2006 I went to Hooters in Burbank and it was packed with Mets fans.

Lets go Doyers!

Originally Posted by amarusgear

They just sent the e-mails for the register to buy playoff tickets. Three different accounts, no success.
This one?
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Dodger Fan,

Recently you registered on dodgers.com for a chance to purchase 2008 postseason tickets for NLDS and NLCS home games played at Dodger Stadium. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected for this ticket purchase opportunity.

If inventory remains for any of the Division Series or Championship Series games that may be played at Dodger Stadium, they will be made available to the general public at 10:00 a.m. PT on Saturday, September 20. Please check dodgers.com for more information.

Thank you for participating in the 2008 Postseason Tickets Opportunity.
[/font]

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom