Official LOS ANGELES LAKERS at houston rockets 11/04 - KCAL 5:30 PST

Another tough one...............and I'll take it
pimp.gif

finally made a stop when it counted. these last 2 games have been hard to watch but at least we came thru with the W

Wow, can't believe we came out away with a W.

This Rockets team plays hard and wouldn't go away, good effort by them.

damn we havin close games man...another 40 pt night for kobe tho...but for it to be that close not good...Pau will be back soon tho

Brooks totally blew that one. Kobe had good D on Ariza those last two posessions. Derek made up for it in the end, good @*%@.

Dumb possession, %@$%*%$ horrible!!
Oh well, The Rockets played tough, hats off to to The Lakers.

This team still has some growing to do
pimp.gif

WHEW!!

I hate these close games tho.. way too early in the season..
laugh.gif

At least we got the W ..that's the main thing..

Originally Posted by blackxme

Dumb possession, %@$%*%$ horrible!!
Oh well, The Rockets played tough, hats off to to The Lakers.

This team still has some growing to do
pimp.gif
Hats off to the Rockets as well
pimp.gif
As long as theydon't play us, I want Ariza to score 30 ppg
laugh.gif

Damnit. It woulda been sweet to pull that one out.

All in all, an ugly basketball game, really.

Gotta like Houston's effort and how they hit the glass though.

Nice win for the Lakers. Rockets didn't even get to put up a shot on their last possession
smh.gif

why are players afraid to foul chuck hayes(especially when hayes tore bynum's arm off)? im still pissed off about that, even since last playoffs.

Kobe definitely that dude, and DFish stepped up on the last play, but in actuality, dude needs to retire. He's pretty much useless/cutting into SB'splaying time.

What I like about this Rockets team is that they are a team of hustlers. They just work hard every night. They got a team full of excellent roleplayers[Pretty much which Ariza was perfect at on the Lakers]

this is why they can give any team fits at any time

You're right dy, foul Hayes, take your chances. Instead, AB blew by DFish that play to tie it up

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

lol at ppl saying kobe sucks this season. back to back 40pt/40min games, kobe doin' work
laugh.gif

That's what i'm saying, dude hit most of the shots for us in the clutch like usual. People on here switch on how they feel about him based on certainposessions regardless of what he does time after time for the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Fish is clutch
laugh.gif

Ugly win. Lakers always make things easy for the opponent. Always.

Ariza 5-21

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

lol at ppl saying kobe sucks this season. back to back 40pt/40min games, kobe doin' work
laugh.gif

I think he had 31 last night, but he played more controlled tonight with a few mental lapses here and there, but dude is still the ultimate closer.

98 forty point games in his career
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Wow, what a finish... Good win!

Rockets... best role players in the league. respect

exactly. if they had two superstars coming back they could be contenders. too bad tbac isnt a superstar anymore.... hehehehe
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom