Official LOS ANGELES LAKERS at houston rockets 11/04 - KCAL 5:30 PST

Originally Posted by Goldmember

WHEW!!

I hate these close games tho.. way too early in the season..
laugh.gif

At least we got the W ..that's the main thing..

QFT

I cant believe i missed the game.... so busy watching the Yanks!!!!
but glad the Lake Show won!

Like someone stated earlier. Something has to be done about the bench and their production, even if Pau comes back and our bench still sucks, they're goingto be dead around the end of the season.

They need to stick Adam Morrison in, atleast dude can hit shots.

I think the Lakers try to move Farmar and Morrison's expiring contracts by the trade deadline.

About the game, a win is a win. Houston always plays us tough so I expected nothing less.

Well, on to Memphis on Friday.

Always respect how hard this rockets team plays.

The sum is more than the value of the parts...or something like that
laugh.gif

imagine if a team like say....memphis plays with as much toughness and heart as these guys...

As for us, glad we got the win...like last night, it was ugly but it goes in the left column so I'll take it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

lol at ppl saying kobe sucks this season. back to back 40pt/40min games, kobe doin' work
laugh.gif

I think he had 31 last night, but he played more controlled tonight with a few mental lapses here and there, but dude is still the ultimate closer.

98 forty point games in his career
eek.gif
eek.gif
my mistake, i was thinking about the atlanta game

There needs to be a clear video of Artest hitting that 3 and then giving the time-out signal. Hilarious
laugh.gif

i didn't see the game so i want some insight into this from those of you that watched the game, but derek fisher played 34 minutes and (besides his 2steals and 2 fouls) had 0's all across the box score. 0-5 shooting with no points, no rebounds, no assists. were they basically playing 4 on 5 on offense?

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i didn't see the game so i want some insight into this from those of you that watched the game, but derek fisher played 34 minutes and (besides his 2 steals and 2 fouls) had 0's all across the box score. 0-5 shooting with no points, no rebounds, no assists. were they basically playing 4 on 5 on offense?
Wow, I didn't even know he didn't score at all.

& Fish doesn't want to retire when his contract is up
indifferent.gif

Looks like Bynum suffered a sprained right elbow and will be reevaluated tomorrow.

Hope it's nothing major.

Actually, I'm ok with him missing the game against the Grizzlies, because we all know what happens when he suits up against them.
smh.gif

Oh and with tonights game...KB is back leading the league in scoring. I told yall before the season started that dude was going to have a monster year scoringwise, I know it's only 5 games, but just seems to have more of a scoring mindset this year.

Great game. Lakers with the win. Kobe cannot be stopped in the 4th. But he can be induced into turning the ball over if he dribbles too much on the right sideat the end of the shot clock. When he posted up Battier for the fadeaway or the drive, it was over. Can't stop that.

Rockets should be proud of their hard work. Ariza with that clutch 3 was nice. Without T-Mac, either Brooks or Ariza must learn to take that last shot off thedribble and not turn the ball over.

go tmac!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh and with tonights game...KB is back leading the league in scoring. I told yall before the season started that dude was going to have a monster year scoring wise, I know it's only 5 games, but just seems to have more of a scoring mindset this year.

Why though? is the question.

I think KB is just picking up the slack while Pau is out... Hopefully when Pau returns there's more balance within the offense.. I hate seeing Kobe puttingup shots on every possession, but sometimes it ain't his fault... The other players on the court sorta rely on him to get buckets, and that's whathe's doing...

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

I think KB is just picking up the slack while Pau is out... Hopefully when Pau returns there's more balance within the offense.. I hate seeing Kobe putting up shots on every possession, but sometimes it ain't his fault... The other players on the court sorta rely on him to get buckets, and that's what he's doing...
Cosign.
And as much as I'd like to see LO start, dude belongs with the 2nd unit, the Bench Mob is slacking, matter of fact the whole team is slacking.
Pau returning = Brings balance to the Force
smokin.gif

What do you guys think of starting starting Powell for the next game and having LO play with the 2nd unit for a boost?

Fish
Kobe
Artest
Powell
Bynum

Just until Pau gets back(which should be after this weekend)

I know Phil won't do it though lol, but it's just a thought

Back
Top Bottom