OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

aiight we need to do this...i hope that L yesterday against indiana taught us a lesson and woke us up hopefully that arrogance is gone now we can get backto business that we cant be turning it on and off when we want to...defend defend defend...LETS GO LAKERS!

I hope they do in fact learn that you have to play defense for all 48 minutes on the road. No lead is safe especially in someone else's home arena.

The Sixers will not be a cake walk either. We all know the Lakers can score, but show me some team Defense!

We better lay these guys out.
mad.gif

Yesterday was a horrible loss, I hope they as pissed as I am and take it out on Philly. All starts on D, better not see anything near 118 we saw last night.

i hope we destroy phili, they were so overated in the offseason, along with that traitor brand... i hope its one of the 30 point beatings tonight

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Where's my main man 3tripledoublerepeats?
pimp.gif
You want him posting before the game or after the game?

Posting before the game or during the game = Laker win.

Seems like with his luck, he avoids everything and posts after the game when the Lakers lose.

Preferably, I'm with you Shuges, where is our MVP? We need a win.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

pimp.gif

Seems like with his luck, he avoids everything and posts after the game when the Lakers lose.

tongue.gif

i dont think hes posting before games anymore but yet his punk @** grows balls to post after we lose...hey 3PLEDOUBLE im calling you out joker why dont you bea man and step up and post after a Laker win

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

^
Let it go bro.

We all get his gig and his M.O.

3PLEDOUBLE should never be taken serious.

i know...hes nothing but the joker to me anyway
laugh.gif

The guy is a certified clown
laugh.gif
his act is starting to get realold
eyes.gif

Back on topic, I hope the coaching staff went in on these guys last night about our putrid defense and rebounding
sick.gif

Should be another Laker W tonight though
pimp.gif

3PLEDOUBLE is the alias to a regular on here, who's probably having fun while he's typing his nonsense.

But nonetheless, he brings us good luck.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooo!
In that case, stay where you are 3threetriple! Stand down!!

I will not sit here and tolerate all this hate on 3PLEDOUBLE.

And from Laker fans no less. *gasp*

The man has been like a brother to us, how dare you people type your insensitive comments his way.

3PLE, please forgive us, we're just upset cuz we lost yesterday. Please, what are your thoughts on tonight's game?
nerd.gif

Beat that Shuges.
laugh.gif
You gonna have to offer the guy money.
roll.gif

I am still upset over yesterdays loss. Was more upset at how many points we gave up and then pissed that we were up 15 to start the 4th and lost. KEEP BYNUM INTHE GAME!!!! We have no shot blocking threat without him. Also its official that Ariza is our best defender on the team. We changes the game defensively thisseason more than Kobe. Kobe always leaves his man open for shots this season.

Back
Top Bottom