OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

a couple notes:

lock ariza up for whatever he wants, the only way i see this happening is if they trade either vlad or luke. i say vlad he has way more value than Luke.

i dont get how a team with andre miller / brad / ai2 hasnt meshed yet.

what do you guys think is our weakest position? to me its obviously PG.
dont get me wrong dfish is a perfect leader / clubhouse dude, but his D is so bad and doesnt really have a true PG instinct, when he gets in the paint
sick.gif
sick.gif
guaranteed turnover

jordan farmar still needs to grow up, gets abused easily by bigger guards and can never stick with his man.

andre miller is getting to the rim so easily
sick.gif

Ariza with a summer in the weight room, shooting 1000 j's and 3's a day, and mastering the triangle will =Pippen.

If this happens expect a few titles before Kobe is done and contending each year if not winning after. Him and Farmar with Bynum are a sick trio.

On November 20, 2007, Ariza was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for Brian Cook and Maurice Evans.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Another note: Kobe going bald must mean he's thinking about his play as of late. Time to go MJ on folk.

Were playing much better D tonight than we were last night...contesting every shot, hustling...like the energy, just gotta keep it up the rest of the game.

I hope by midseason Farmar can start or start Ariza someone other than Fish. I think he needs limited minutes and more rest. He seems tired.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Ariza with a summer in the weight room, shooting 1000 j's and 3's a day, and mastering the triangle will =Pippen.
Stop. Ariza is himself.

much better defensive execution but damn opposing point guards must be licking their chops when they see us on the schedule
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom