OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Our next game is tomorrow night, against the Suns.
GAH. Well, according to ESPN the game AFTER is with the Kings. I say again, PAYBACK IS A *****.
We play them friday, Suns tonight.

Payback is a %^$£%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
Laker Fans all defensive. I would be too if my team were the softest team in the NBA. You know deep down it's the truth, thats why ya'll catching feelings over it. I can make all the predictions, whether they're right or wrong, still doesn't matter. I will guarantee this, the Lakers won't win the championship the rest of this DECADE, not as long as the clown that wears #24 is the best player/leader of this team.If this dude gets outplayed on the regular on both ends by the likes of John Salmons and Francisco Garcia you really have no championship hope. Jordan, Lebron, Wade, even Paul Pierce don't let alledgely inferior playes outplay them in a game and at crunch time.

roll.gif
Keep it coming. Ska keeps him around for a reason. This is why. I get a kick out of every post he makes. How do you spell allegedly again?
roll.gif

I mean we do have a spell check on here...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
So i misplaced the D in the wrong spot. Somebody please alert the Englishprofessors.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

they pressure too much and gamble too much
the pick n roll defense is just atrocious...fisher let beno cut through the pick n roll like 10 times
sick.gif

the garbage offense is affecting the transition defense too
teams have been getting a lot of early buckets cause of our bricks

radmanovic is ******ed
sick.gif

our pg's
sick.gif

Kobe is playing like trash on both ends the past few games
sick.gif

Kobe's jumper is something to be worried about
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

"Charmin Soft" would describe the act of an internet clown with a one-joke act of predicting wins that dont happen and then claiming one's he didnt as his own. And like Charmin, this guy is full of...well you know.
But since his trolling and stupid act isnt grounds for a bannishment I guess will just have to keep wiping.

Laker Fans all defensive. I would be too if my team were the softest team in the NBA. You know deep down it's the truth, thats why ya'll catching feelings over it. I can make all the predictions, whether they're right or wrong, still doesn't matter. I will guarantee this, the Lakers won't win the championship the rest of this DECADE, not as long as the clown that wears #24 is the best player/leader of this team.If this dude gets outplayed on the regular on both ends by the likes of John Salmons and Francisco Garcia you really have no championship hope. Jordan, Lebron, Wade, even Paul Pierce don't let alledgely inferior playes outplay them in a game and at crunch time.
And who is your team? Who do you follow and make posts about? You dont. You post anti-Laker and anti-SC posts because you are just on here on NT trolling. We catch feeling not over the Lakers but by your tired act. Your predictions or guarentees are not valid because you are a troll who doesnt own up to anything much less is most likely an alias of a NT who has to hide behind the clown makeup on the internet no less. Ban this fool already. He aint here to contribute but rather to start conflicts. Help him get a life by ending his Niketalk life.

laugh.gif
Somebody Mad.

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s:
23ska909red02:
^ Our next game is tomorrow night, against the Suns.
GAH. Well, according to ESPN the game AFTER is with the Kings. I say again, PAYBACK IS A *****.
I hear you. I hope we beat their damn heads in.
mad.gif
LAL- 129,SAC- 54.

The %+%$ are some of you guys expecting?

Perfection?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Calm down, we'll be fine.

I don't see why people are acting like there is no chance in hell we'll win the title this year.
We got better, Boston lost Posey and got worse.

We HANDLED the Western Conference last year, no problem.
We took the Celtics to 6 games and it easily could have 7 (that monumental collapse
smh.gif
).

Dude's get wayyyy to worked up over losses.
It's not the end of the world, really we'll be fine.

so whatever happened to this great and improved laker defense the media was hyping up about? i think lakers have been averaging 100+ points against the last 10games... and blowing leads in the 4th as well.

Teams with smart coaches have exploited our weakness, our bigs cant guard bigs that can shoot on the perimeter and our guards cant defend the penetration. Theygotta stay home and stop gambling.

But honestly, Kobe seems fatigued, pumping and trying to work the popcorn machine on every shot. Really starts with him on offense, and hes about as cold asice.

Really think its time to change up rotation abit.

after calming down and thinking about it, I still think that the point guard defense needs to improve but they aren't getting a lot of help from the secondline of defense. in the NBA, any decent perimeter player should be able to get by almost any defender, what allows that defender to keep that player in checkis their second line of defense cuz the offensive player realizes that even if they get a slight advantage on the defender, they got to deal with the helpdefender or the big man in the paint, perfect example is the San Antonio Spurs, Bowen is a great defender but what makes him especially effective is thathe's got Tim Duncan back there who is a great interior defender and shot blocker. Bynum especially needs to step up his defense. I think he's toofocused on offense and getting his numbers where he just mainly focus on defense cuz they got plenty of scores on the Lakers.

was rooting for you guys cause i believe the lakers are the only stop for the celtics. so it kills me when i see you guys losing.

I just don't think Kobe's fully recovered from the knee injury he suffered in the pre season

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The %+%$ are some of you guys expecting?

Perfection?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Calm down, we'll be fine.

I don't see why people are acting like there is no chance in hell we'll win the title this year.

We took the Celtics to 6 games and it easily could have 7 (that monumental collapse
smh.gif
).

Dude's get wayyyy to worked up over losses.
It's not the end of the world, really we'll be fine.
yea they lost posey except that they dont look worse, rondo is kind of making up for the loss of posey with his play even though their differentpositions

we handled the western conference but boston handled it too and then they handled us as well in the finals

there was no way we couldve won the finals seeing as how we didnt play any defense- and gave up the 24 point lead

the reason everyone gets so worked up is because we NEED home court advantage throughout the playoffs, everyone on kcal 9, fsn has talked about the importanceof home court advantage in the finals

right now boston has the best record so they would have the home court advantage

of course its still early in the season but were losing games the we SHOULD be able to win and those add up at the end of the season

we could still easily have 1 loss but we have given up leads and havent played with a killer instinct

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they have a better record 20 games into the year than last yearso how did they get worse?
right now, the lakers needs to have the best record in the NBA because without homecourt throughout the playoffs.. were not going to win the championship..especially how we looked on the road lately..
after calming down a little bit .. lol what i said about them being overrated was me being mad ..its just we really looked bad for the past 5 games.. and theydont look like they are focus..
"We came in here thinking we were going to win, and we didn't respect our opponent," said Lamar Odom, who had just 11 points and eight rebounds. "You've got to play with a certain energy. If you don't you could lose to Westchester High School."
thats the thing im talking about.. they are too confident that they think they will win every game without playing hard..that has to stop..

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Originally Posted by vanexellent

"Charmin Soft" would describe the act of an internet clown with a one-joke act of predicting wins that dont happen and then claiming one's he didnt as his own. And like Charmin, this guy is full of...well you know.
But since his trolling and stupid act isnt grounds for a bannishment I guess will just have to keep wiping.

And who is your team? Who do you follow and make posts about? You dont. You post anti-Laker and anti-SC posts because you are just on here on NT trolling. We catch feeling not over the Lakers but by your tired act. Your predictions or guarentees are not valid because you are a troll who doesnt own up to anything much less is most likely an alias of a NT who has to hide behind the clown makeup on the internet no less. Ban this fool already. He aint here to contribute but rather to start conflicts. Help him get a life by ending his Niketalk life.

laugh.gif
Somebody Mad.

haha comedy , Nah don't ban him, he's the Lakers lucky charm.

smh.gif
).
I don't know about that, Boston looks just as focused, maybe even a little more focused than they were last year. Rondo has improved his game,he's been playing crazy lately. Also I dont see how people think last years finals were even close. Celtics dominated the entire series from game 1 and wongame 6 by 39 points, game 7 wasn't even a possibility. The reason why a lot of Laker fans are concerned is thatalthough its only 20 games into the season, this team already looks worn out and out of steam not even a 4th of the way the through the season, in addition tothe fact that they dont see any improvement to the areas that killed them last seasson.

Was studying for finals & focused on the MLB Winter Meetings when I wasn't....
come to find out from a text from one of my boys we lost to the KINGS...... KINGS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Aye Shawty

smh.gif
).
I don't know about that, Boston looks just as focused, maybe even a little more focused than they were last year. Rondo has improved his game, he's been playing crazy lately. Also I dont see how people think last years finals were even close. Celtics dominated the entire series from game 1 and won game 6 by 39 points, game 7 wasn't even a possibility. The reason why a lot of Laker fans are concerned is that although its only 20 games into the season, this team already looks worn out and out of steam not even a 4th of the way the through the season, in addition to the fact that they dont see any improvement to the areas that killed them last seasson.
You're talking reckless in that statement you just made.
Take a seat on the bench.... you're done
laugh.gif

I wonder when this team will finally wake up. Sure they are going to loose games but they've played like crap for about 10 of them. This team ain'twinning anything wig this style of play.

Good thing we got a game tonight. They better play tough cuz the Suns will come in with confidence. Shaq was big last night though it was against the Bucks.

Not in our house!!!

Right now like most seasons Kobe isn't playing like the best player. It doesn't start till January to the finish line with him.

I'm disappointed that I think he's doing the "save his legs" play. If he's doing that he better play till he's 38.

Kobe will pick it up. His title of "Best player" isn't taken.

Lebron is clearly playing like he is the best but so is Wade. There resumes don't stack up even after 6 years in the league.

Trust when it's time expect a Kobe run.

You dudes be ready to jump off buildings every time the Lakers lose
laugh.gif

Calm down...it's December

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Good win by the KIngs. They were due for one.
--I'm glad they have something to celebrate tonight. Every dog has their day. I still wouldnt trade places with a Kings fan though.
--Lets move forward and handle the Suns tomorrow. (AND get the Kings back on Friday).

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Somebody Mad.

And somebody showed they can post multiple times after a Laker loss but is always invisible after a Laker win when he (or she) fully expects /predicts losses.
Cant be mad at a joke and if this lame tired joke isnt grounds for banishment then keep doing what makes you happy.

What a tragic loss, but I won't trip just yet.

I wanna see how we play tonight and then in the rematch on Friday.

One thing overlooked was the Kings had 5 days of rest before this game, gettin ready for us. When we play Friday, we'll see if we learned anything.

If we handle our business on Friday, maybe I'll relax. If the Kings do us the same way again, then it's time to start choppin fools up.

Kobe needs to take a vacation. Join his jumpshot or somethin.
grin.gif

Props to the Kings, they wanted it more, they went out and got it done.

Better be ready tonight vs the Suns. You know they want us pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom