Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

Thank you to you guys, youre really the ones that made this possible.
while i did organize it, all of you make Niketalk what it is today. Special Thanks to Israel for staying out late with me. And albert for coming to the strip club. dude fell in love :tongue:

in all seriousness. this is why i love NT so much. the sense of family and community. we came from all walks of life, backgrounds, races, yet we can sit at a game and just clown and ********. Sorry Mars, its not just the shoes.

anyways for those of you i didn't tell, i will be organizing a #NTSD and #NTSF summit at NFL football games. will keep you posted.

thanks again to all of you. peace.

-Mecks

View media item 469109
View media item 469111
View media item 469112
View media item 469113
View media item 469115
View media item 469116
View media item 469118
View media item 469119
View media item 469120

Man I had a great time, next time lets get actual seats though so we won't have to make room, and ya I almost fell in love at the strip club, I almost pulled a drake move and was gonna hand her a rolled up $20 that said "you don't have to do this" :lol: but naw we had fun and def have to do this again, maybe just a summit at BWW then spearmint

very dope get together, those dodgers had us sweating bullets though. god damn league...

looking forward to the next summit

i missed out on the group pic tho

Last edited:
Nice meeting some of yall! The trip from SD was well worth it (minus a little scuffle that happened at RIF.LA) but good looks with setting everything up Mecks.
If you need any help setting up the #SDNT summit, holla!

Good seeing everyone and meeting others i was in the dipset tee

We clowned on ninjahood and wale hard...hell prolly have a tantrum when he sees this

Im still mad no one from our group caught that ball eithier threw at us

Then patrick totally missed that homerun ball the giants hit
View media item 469860

I was the chinese dude in the blue goodfoot tee and dodger fitted, came all the way from Toronto and had a blast. Thanks Mecks for organizing it and shoutouts to everyone that came through, I love yall like I love Roscoe's :pimp:

We clowned on ninjahood and wale hard...hell prolly have a tantrum when he sees this

View media item 469860

Lmao my nachos were more important then the home run ball papi

View media item 469860

Lmaooooooooo
Me n pat ducked like we saw Debo n isssshhhh!! We wanted no parts of that home run!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nice meeting some of yall! The trip from SD was well worth it (minus a little scuffle that happened at RIF.LA) but good looks with setting everything up Mecks.
im down for the SD summit when it happens.  a padres doyers game, plus bar hopping in the gaslamp district afterwards would be fun

im down for the SD summit when it happens.  a padres doyers game, plus bar hopping in the gaslamp district afterwards would be fun

Did that last weekend for my boys bachelor party, ended the night at Pacers def a good night :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom