*///OFFICIAL LOS THREAD: Becoming King Out NOW!\\\*

I just hope Diddy pushes his album first (or at least it drops) and there's little to no French and Red Cafe on it. Don't mind Diddy being all on the tracks.

Still lost on the move and I may end up looking forward to his mixtapes only too. I aint forget how Diddy did all his other artists and most recently another promising rap artist in Aasim from Queens. Son don't even get mentioned in this new line up like Ness so I'm guessing they got dropped or are regulated to ghost writer status.

A rapper really free styling
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn came with that 12 minutes of heat, multiple beats
pimp.gif

"I took a chance with Puffy and lost 6 years. But how he gon' fix my problems, he can't fix his."
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He's progressively getting better going off the top.

Should've kept it with no beat. Too low for me to hear and yet I could tell he was not giving a damb about staying on beat until the Wu beat and on
laugh.gif

Why dudes are still signing to Puff even with the labels reputation is beyond me. Hope it works out for him this time though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�He's progressively getting better going off the top.

Should've kept it with no beat. Too low for me to hear and yet I could tell he was not giving a damb about staying on beat until the Wu beat and on
laugh.gif
Alright this dude may be the best MC out now in the game. After seein' the vid above and the LA Leakers freestyle, I am convinced.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
though. I can't believe son has gotten this much better going off the dome. Flashbacks of Em.

Listened to every song and freestyle in this thread and I can't understand why more cats is not checking for dude. Dude is incredible. Hands down one of the most talented rappers...ever.

:smh: @ all the vids in this thread being ghost.

:x @ Los off the dome. Son cementing his place amongst the top in this freestyle **** :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah Puff might let him release one album in between all the albums he'll have Los write for him.

Main problem is he's not catching on with a big enough underground movement like Wiz or J.Cole. Puff isn't doing anything rap wise and doesn't have another bigger rap star making music so it's not like he could just put Los on the songs like Ross does with Wale. At this point Los is gonna need an In Da Club type hit to get a steady career going and he's capable but it aint like time is on his side since he's signed to BB.

I agree or maybe one but thats it :\

Yeah Puff might let him release one album in between all the albums he'll have Los write for him.
Main problem is he's not catching on with a big enough underground movement like Wiz or J.Cole. Puff isn't doing anything rap wise and doesn't have another bigger rap star making music so it's not like he could just put Los on the songs like Ross does with Wale. At this point Los is gonna need an In Da Club type hit to get a steady career going and he's capable but it aint like time is on his side since he's signed to BB.

Exactly. Bad Boy runs it's course, again...

Back
Top Bottom