*///OFFICIAL LOS THREAD: Becoming King Out NOW!\\\*

Yeah Puff might let him release one album in between all the albums he'll have Los write for him.
Main problem is he's not catching on with a big enough underground movement like Wiz or J.Cole. Puff isn't doing anything rap wise and doesn't have another bigger rap star making music so it's not like he could just put Los on the songs like Ross does with Wale. At this point Los is gonna need an In Da Club type hit to get a steady career going and he's capable but it aint like time is on his side since he's signed to BB.
french-montana-diddy.jpg

Yeah Puff might let him release one album in between all the albums he'll have Los write for him.
Main problem is he's not catching on with a big enough underground movement like Wiz or J.Cole. Puff isn't doing anything rap wise and doesn't have another bigger rap star making music so it's not like he could just put Los on the songs like Ross does with Wale. At this point Los is gonna need an In Da Club type hit to get a steady career going and he's capable but it aint like time is on his side since he's signed to BB.
french-montana-diddy.jpg
Even if I was to take dude serious he's not even releasing music at a steady rate to be considered a rap star, he not even one in NYC :lol: but I've said earlier I don't mind if Los and French collab. It'd be better than wasting time on a track with Red Cafe.

Shocked to see Puff with Los promoting him on a radio station

Back
Top Bottom