*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

laugh.gif
Sawyer just gave Kate the mean
smh.gif
laugh.gif

so i have a question if that lil thing was 30mins behind would the time change if the item comein or goin was bigger?(yes i really want to kno)

So does Jack know it's Aaron? or does he think it's Sawyer's?
is that why he doesn't want to see the kid?

Damn. After this 8 episode arc i might kill someone, i gotta know what happened.

If you were Claire would you want your kid growing up on an Island?

So she either got killed or she gave him up willingly because she chose to stay behind for a very good reason.

i literally felts CHILLS on my body at the end. I was like WHAA . LOST is that show.
I was like blonde hair Sawyer,Black Hair Jack.
But no they went crazy.

So did she gaffle the shorty or was he just placed in her care is the queston... we all know its not beyond he to get her 'nap on
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I thought NYK said this was one of his top 5? This episode sucked. Especially coming off two amazing episodes. This one had no content minus Kate having Aaron.At least next week's episode looks amazing.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

26d3510eedd5d30d818822fafe94a2dd13c0efe_t.png

Cold as hell...
pimp.gif

That 'Eed avy IS on deck too...Waitin' to rock it.

I thought NYK said this was one of his top 5? This episode sucked. Especially coming off two amazing episodes. This one had no content minus Kate having Aaron. At least next week's episode looks amazing.

Y'all too spoiled. Let the writers tell the story.

It was a filler episode. With a definitive end to the series, there shouldn't be anymore filler episodes.

Just got home from seeing Jumper....gonna have to watch the episode on demand later tonight.....can't wait..I'll chime in again afterwards.

^I agree Barack people are too spoiled and dont appreciate the story. Not a great ep but it was good and progressed the story nicely. I really dont get whatsome of you guys expect.

I thought the baby being Aaron at the end was predictable. Very good ending and I cant wait to see more about Sayid and Desmond on the plane!

Back
Top Bottom